At the mid-day, all the three major indices are trading in the red. Energy sector is outperforming the rest with 0.91 percent increase while the healthcare suffered the worst following the president-elect Donald Trump comments on pricing of drugs.
The following stocks traded in the green:
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (NYSE:BPT) surged 6.79 percent.
- Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE:ATW) jumped 6.76 percent.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. (NYSE:HOS) climbed 6.04 percent.
- Global Partners LP (NYSE:GLP) added 5.88 percent.
- Approach Resources Inc (NASDAQ:AREX) gained 5.86 percent.
The following five stocks traded in the negative zone.
- CGG SA (ADR) (NYSE:CGG) dropped 5.54 percent.
- Contango Oil & Gas Company (NYSEMKT:MCF) shed 3.44 percent.
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) fell 2.70 percent.
- Blueknight Energy (NASDAQ:BKEP) skid 2.11 percent.