Top Ten Most Active Shares of Pre-Market Trading On Nasdaq On January 13
The following ten stocks are the most active in Nasdaq stock exchange on January 13.
- Histogenics Corporation (NASDAQ:HSGX) jumped 34.21 percent.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (NASDAQ:MPEL) gained 5.07 percent.
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short Term ETN (NASDAQ:TVIX) advanced 1.50 percent.
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) edged up by 0.52 percent.
- Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) dropped 1.4 percent.
- VelocityShares Daily Inverse VIX Short Term ETN (NASDAQ:XIV) shed 0.85 percent.
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) fell 0.78 percent.
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) shed 0.36 percent.
- Ericsson Inc (NASDAQ:ERIC) remained flat.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR) remained flat.
Bank Of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) and Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC) are going to report their earnings number. Their reports could provide direction to the stock market on Friday. Aside from that, there are some economic data that could offer directives to the market.