Sanofi AG (ADR) (NYSE:SNY), Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB), Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL), Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRC) and Autoliv Inc. (NYSE:ALV) shares could be watched on Friday. These shares will be reacted to the recent news announcement from the company.
- Sanofi AG (ADR) (NYSE:SNY) delivered earnings of Euro 1.42 a share for the first quarter while its revenue grew 11.2 percent to Euro 8.65 billion. Going forward, the company expects its 2017 Business EPS to be stable to -3 percent at CER, which is line with the earlier tactical roadmap outlook for the year 2016-17 period. With the help of such average, the company expects currency impact to be 3 – 4 percent positively in its business EPS in 2017. Following the results, the stock is trading higher in pre-market.
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is planning to add new features to prevent fake news from spreading false news. The company indicated its intention of adding two-factor authentication to curb hackers from accessing personal data. The social media will also notify users in case of any of their personal data is accessed and would recommend steps to follow.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL) shares are trading down after the company warned of global uncertainty following the revenue miss in the first quarter. The company delivered an EPS of 67 cents on revenue of $3.76 billion while analysts expected earnings of 66 cents a share on revenue of $3.8 billion. Though pricing increased 2.5 percent, global unit volume fell 2.0 percent in the first quarter.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRC) revealed an EPS of 88 cents a share that is ahead of estimates of 79 cents. Similarly, its revenue of $678.9 million, which grew 7.3 percent from the previous year period, topped by $23.8 million. Moving ahead, the company sees adjusted EPS to be 89 – 91 cents on revenue growth of 5 – 6 percent for the third quarter. This is lower than the Street expectations of 97 cents a share and revenue of $691.91 million.
- Autoliv Inc. (NYSE:ALV) delivered earnings of $1.65 a share beating estimates of $1.55 a share. Similarly, its revenue of $2.61 billion exceeded expectations of $2.56 billion. However, the stock is trading down 3.46 percent in pre-market trading.