Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB), Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP), Time Warner Inc (NYSE:TWX) and Groupon Inc (NASDAQ:GRPN) shares are worth monitoring on Wednesday.
- Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) shares are trading down in pre-market ahead of earnings announcement. The stock lose 1.22 percent on Tuesday’s regular trading hours. Analysts expect a loss per share of 82 cents on revenue of $2.61 billion for the first quarter. In the past, its bottom line missed in three out of the last four quarters. Reports suggest short sellers are betting against Elon Musk.
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) shares are trading up in pre-market ahead of its earnings announcement. Stree is looking for the company to deliver an EPS of $1.12 and revenue of $7.83 billion for the first quarter. This represented EPS growth of 45.45 percent on revenue uptick of 45.4 percent.
- Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP) revealed an EPS of $1.31 for the first quarter thus exceeding the expectations of $1.23 a share. However, its revenue of $3.41 billion, which grew 4.9 percent from the previous year period, fell short of estimates of $3.42 billion. Moving ahead, the company continued to see revenue growth of 6 percent and adjusted EPS growth of 13 – 14 percent for the fiscal year 2017. Analysts are looking for an EPS growth of 12.3 percent on revenue uptick of 6 percent. However, the stock is trading down in pre-market.
- Time Warner Inc (NYSE:TWX) reported earnings of $1.66 a share that is ahead of analysts’ expectations of $1.46 a share. Similarly, its revenue of $7.74 billion, which advanced 5.9 percent, topped estimates of $7.67 billion. The company indicated that it gained from the investments it made while developing fresh streams of revenue to fuel growth. As a result, the stock is trading up modestly in pre-market.
- Groupon Inc (NASDAQ:GRPN) shares are trading down sharply after its revenue missed estimates by a wide margin. The company suffered a loss per share of one cent, which in line with the expectations. However, its revenue of $673.63 million fell short of estimates of $724.36 million. Going forward, the company sees adjusted EBITDA to be $200 – $240 million in 2017.