30th January, 2018 – The Top Upgrades and Downgrades
Listed below are the top upgrades of 30th January, 2018:
• Citigroup upgraded the Gilead Sciences, Inc. from Neutral to Buy. The shares of Gilead Sciences fell from 0.59% to $88.28 in pre-market trading.
• JP Morgan upgraded the United Continental Holdings Inc. from Underweight to Overweight. The United Continental rose to 1.72% to value at $66.1 in pre-market trading.
• The analysts at JP Morgan upgraded the JetBlue Airways Corporation from Neutral to Overweight. The JetBlue shares rose to 1.33% to $20.55 in the pre-market trading.
• Morgan Stanley upgraded the World Wrestling Entertainment,Inc. from Equal-Weight to Overweight. The WWE shares fell to 0.29% to close at $34.23 on Monday.
• JMP Securities’ analysts upgraded the Altisource Residential Corp from the Market Perform to Market Outperfrom. The shares of Altisource Residential shares fell 1.99% to close at $10.82 on Monday.
• The ANSYS, Inc. was upgraded by Berenberg from Hold to Buy. The Ansys shares fell by 0.74% to close at $162.75 on Monday.
• Morgan Stanley analysts upgraded RealPage Inc. from Equal-Weight to Overweight. TheRealPage shares rose to 0.92% to $49.20 in the pre-market trading.
Here are the top downgrades for 30th January, 2018:
• Wells Fargo Analysts downgraded Dr. Pepper Snapple Group Inc. from Outperfrom to Market Perfrom. Dr. Pepper Snapple’s shares fell 0.15% to $116.90 in the pre-market trading.
• Alaska Air Group, Inc. was downgraded by JP Morgan from Neutral to Underweight. Alaska Air’s shares rose to 1.46% to close at $65.48 on Monday.
• HubSpotInc was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanly from Overweight to Equal Weight. The HubSpot shares fell by 3.5% to $97.00 in the pre-market trading.
• Lionsgate Entertainment Corporation was downgraded by Morgan Stanley from Overweight to Equal-weight. The shares fell by 2.42% to close at $34.62 on Monday.
• Barclays downgraded GrubHubInc from Equal-Weight to Underweight. The GrubHub shares fell by 3.34% to $72.90 in the pre-market trade.
• The Stephens and Co. downgraded KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp to Equal-Weight from Overweight. Kapstone’s shares climbed 30.83% to close at $34.71 on Monday.
• Southwest Airlines Co. was downgraded by JP Morgan to Neutral from Overweight. The shares of Southwest dropped by 1.67% to $59.35 in the pre-market trading.