What analyst predict for L Brands NYSE:LB ?
L Brands NYSE:LB headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, United States is reporting their earnings on 05/23/2018 before the bell. Street forecast for the quarter ending March 2018 is $0.15.
According to stock market daily analyst this is Lower then same time previous year. L Brands, reported EPS for the same quarter last year was $0.33.
Overview of L Brands NYSE:LB
L Brands are redefining what it means to be sought-after.From lingerie and perfumes to fragrant body care and candles. From little luxuries wants to must-have essentials. From us to you. We touch lives with quality products, memorable experiences and exceptional service.
L Brands invite you to explore our brands.
Driven by Passion. Guided by Values.
Working at L Brands means sharing the values that have guided and shaped our company since our start in 1963. They are:
- Knowing that the customer rules – and that nothing in our business matters until a customer loves it enough to say “I’ll take it!”
- Believing that passion leads to success, fostering it in ourselves and inspiring it in others every day.
- Understanding inclusion makes us stronger – that bringing together different people with different views fuels imagination, and makes our products more delightful and our brands more powerful.
- Embracing that it matters how we play the game – and putting it into action every day, individually and collectively, to be sources of good for our communities … here and around the world.
- We strive to win – to win as a business, win for our associates, and to delight our customers. And in all we do, we lead with our values: working considerately, in ways that improve the lives we touch.
That’s the L Brands Way. We believe in our associates, give back to our communities and put the customer first. It’s been that way since our beginning. And it continues today with more than 88,000 associates who are taking our $12 billion company into a new era of growth in the U.S. and around the globe.
|% Change from 52 Week Low|
|% Change from 52 Week High|