What analyst predict for Worthington Industries NYSE:WOR?
Worthington Industries NYSE:WOR headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, United States is reporting their earnings on 09/26/2018 after the bell. Street forecast for the quarter ending March 2018 is $1.02.
According to stock market daily analyst this is Lower then same time previous year. Worthington Industries, reported EPS for the same quarter last year was $0.73.
About Worthington Industries NYSE:WOR
- In 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, Worthington Industries was named a Winning Company for our commitment to board diversity by 2020 Women on Boards, a national campaign to increase the number of women on corporate boards.
- We have been named one of the Most Admired Companies in our industry by Fortune magazine
- In 2003, we were honored as one of the 30 best performing stocks of the past 30 years by Money magazine
- Fortune magazine has listed us as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in America four times
- Forbes magazine named us one of America’s Best Big Companies in 2001 and 2004 and one of America’s Best Managed Companies in 2005
- In 2016 and 2017 we were named to Victory Media’s Military Friendly® Employers
Worthington By the Numbers
- Worthington processed 8 million tons of steel and is the largest purchaser of steel in the United States behind automakers.
- Worthington is the largest alternative fuel cylinder and system supplier in the world, manufacturing 500,000 units last year.
- Worthington manufactured more than 10 million cylinders andaccessories for industrial markets, sold in more than 70 countries.
- Worthington produced more than 61 million Balloon Time, Coleman, Bernzomatic and Worthington-branded consumer products for jobsite, home and outdoor activities.
- WAVE, Worthington’s joint venture with Armstrong World Industries, produced 1 billion linear feet of ceiling grid last year – that’s equal to eight times around the world.
|% Change from 52 Week Low|
|% Change from 52 Week High|