Pacific Premier Bancorp (NASDAQ:PPBI) has it’s rating Upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub
N/A from Sell to Hold in a note issued to investors on Thursday.
Pacific Premier Bancorp traded down $-0.11 at mid-way of the trading on Thursday, hitting $23.54 daily high and touching the bottom line at 22.41. The company had a trading volume of 150221 shares, compared to its average volume of 460698. The company has a BETA of 1.36. PPBI
Pacific Premier Bancorp has a 12-month low of $13.93 and a 12-month high of $34.9. The company’s fifty day moving average is $18.48 and its 200-day moving average is $27.67 while 100-day moving average is $23.54. Price change for 5-day moving average stands at $4.45 or 24.05%, while 50-day moving average price change is $6.62 40.54%.
Pacific Premier Bancorp Earnings and What to expect:
Pacific Premier Bancorp last issued its earnings data on April 28th, 2020. The financial services provider reported $0.43 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.47 by $0.04. The company had revenue of $123.65 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $114.89 million. Pacific Premier Bancorp has generated $2.60 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.4. Pacific Premier Bancorp has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Pacific Premier Bancorp are expected to grow by 47.22% in the coming year, from $1.44 to $2.12 per share. The P/E ratio of Pacific Premier Bancorp is 9.44, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 13.91. The P/E ratio of Pacific Premier Bancorp is 9.44, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 17.04. Pacific Premier Bancorp has a P/B Ratio of 0.69. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Institutional Ownership update:
- 5/26/2020: Morgan Stanley holds 223,023 which equates to total market value of $4.20M. Which takes Morgan Stanley’s ownership the company at 0.37%.
- 5/23/2020: The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company holds 1,101,504 which equates to total market value of $20.75M. Which takes The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company’s ownership the company at 1.84%.
- 5/18/2020: Voloridge Investment Management LLC holds 13,212 which equates to total market value of $0.25M. Which takes Voloridge Investment Management LLC’s ownership the company at 0.02%.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.81%
- On 3/18/2020 Director Joseph L Garrett Buy 500 at average share price of $15.33 which equates to $7,665.00 in money value.
- On 12/17/2019 EVP Christopher Porcelli Sell 3,270 at average price of $33.50 with total value of : $109,545.00
- On 12/12/2019 EVP Tom Rice Sell 6,100 at average price of $33.29 with total value of : $203,069.00
Pacific Premier Bancorp (NASDAQ:PPBI) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $$20.54 And 5 day price change is $4.45 (24.05%) with average volume for 5 day average is 438,580. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $19.50 and 20 day price change is $1.64 (7.70%) and average 20 day moving volume is 494,790
Compare this to pre-covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic , 50 day moving average is $18.48 and 50 day price change is $6.62 ( 40.54%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 580,572. 200 day moving average is $27.67 and 200 day price change is -$6.30 (-21.54%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 452,116.