G-III Apparel Group (NASDAQ:GIII) has it’s rating Upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub
N/A from Strong Sell to Sell in a note issued to investors on Thursday.
G-III Apparel Group traded down $-0.68 at mid-way of the trading on Thursday, hitting $11.11 daily high and touching the bottom line at 10.49. The company had a trading volume of 528569 shares, compared to its average volume of 1454183. The company has a BETA of 2.55. GIII
G-III Apparel Group has a 12-month low of $2.96 and a 12-month high of $34.42. The company’s fifty day moving average is 9 and its 200-day moving average is 22 while 100-day moving average is 17. Price change for 5-day moving average stands at $2.32 or $0.26, while 50-day moving average price change is $3.86 $0.53.
G-III Apparel Group Earnings and What to expect:
G-III Apparel Group last issued its quarterly earnings data on March 19th, 2020. The textile maker reported $0.75 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.67 by $0.08. The company had revenue of $754.60 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $799.07 million. Its quarterly revenue was down 1.6% on a year-over-year basis. G-III Apparel Group has generated $3.19 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.8. G-III Apparel Group has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for G-III Apparel Group are expected to grow by 170.11% in the coming year, from $0.87 to $2.35 per share. The P/E ratio of G-III Apparel Group is 3.78, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 13.76. The P/E ratio of G-III Apparel Group is 3.78, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Consumer Discretionary sector average P/E ratio of about 16.23. G-III Apparel Group has a PEG Ratio of 1.15. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. G-III Apparel Group has a P/B Ratio of 0.41. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Institutional Ownership update:
- 5/28/2020: State of Tennessee Treasury Department holds 25000 which equates to total market value of $0.19M. Which takes State of Tennessee Treasury Department’s ownership the company at 0.05%.
- 5/26/2020: Morgan Stanley holds 582838 which equates to total market value of $4.49M. Which takes Morgan Stanley’s ownership the company at 1.21%.
- 5/18/2020: Twinbeech Capital LP holds 30403 which equates to total market value of $0.23M. Which takes Twinbeech Capital LP’s ownership the company at 0.00063.
What other brokers have rated G-III Apparel Group (NASDAQ:GIII) in recent past:
- 5/29/2020 – Zumiez was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 5/29/2020 – Zions Bancorporation NA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 5/29/2020 – Xenon Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 9.50%
- On 43894 CEO Morris Goldfarb Buy 30749 at average share price of $7.43 which equates to $228,465.07 in money value.
- On 3/24/2020 CEO Morris Goldfarb Buy 20200 at average price of $6.54 with total value of : $132,108.00
- On 3/23/2020 Director Thomas Brosig Buy 8000 at average price of $6.06 with total value of : $48,480.00
G-III Apparel Group (NASDAQ:GIII) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $10.78 And 5 day price change is $2.32 ($0.26) with average volume for 5 day average is 184332000.00%. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is 10 and 20 day price change is -$0.07 (-$0.01) and average 20 day moving volume is 160185500.00%
Compare this to pre-covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic , 50 day moving average is 9 and 50 day price change is $3.86 ( $0.53) and with average volume for 50 days is : 174317800.00%. 200 day moving average is 22 and 200 day price change is -$11.41 (-$0.51) and with average volume for 200 days is : 93558100.00%.