NetSol Technologies (NASDAQ:NTWK) has it’s rating Downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from Hold to Sell in a note issued to investors on Thursday.
NetSol Technologies traded up $0 at mid-way of the trading on Thursday, hitting $3.33 daily high and touching the bottom line at 3.32. The company had a trading volume of 959 shares, compared to its average volume of 49158. The company has a BETA of 0.46. NTWK
NetSol Technologies has a 12-month low of $2 and a 12-month high of $6.61. The company’s fifty day moving average is 3 and its 200-day moving average is 4 while 100-day moving average is 3. Price change for 5-day moving average stands at $0.31 or $0.10, while 50-day moving average price change is $0.88 $0.36.
NetSol Technologies Earnings and What to expect:
NetSol Technologies last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 13th, 2020. The software maker reported $0.09 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.06) by $0.15. The company earned $13.53 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $13.80 million. NetSol Technologies has generated $0.74 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.9. NetSol Technologies has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, September 28th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
The P/E ratio of NetSol Technologies is 11.86, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.84. The P/E ratio of NetSol Technologies is 11.86, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 40.83. NetSol Technologies has a P/B Ratio of 0.63. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Institutional Ownership update:
- 44,140: Acadian Asset Management LLC holds 51173 which equates to total market value of $0.13M. Which takes Acadian Asset Management LLC’s ownership the company at 0.44%.
- 2/13/2020: RMB Capital Management LLC holds 13800 which equates to total market value of $55K. Which takes RMB Capital Management LLC’s ownership the company at 0.00118.
- 2/13/2020: Renaissance Technologies LLC holds 540444 which equates to total market value of $2.16M. Which takes Renaissance Technologies LLC’s ownership the company at 0.04609.
What other brokers have rated NetSol Technologies (NASDAQ:NTWK) in recent past:
- 5/1/2020 – NetSol Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 4/30/2020 – NetSol Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 4/24/2020 – NetSol Technologies was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating. (View)
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 14.28%
- On 43628 Director Naeem Ghauri Buy 5000 at average share price of $3.82 which equates to $19,100.00 in money value.
- On 11/19/2019 CEO Najeeb Ghauri Buy 3500 at average price of $3.80 with total value of : $13,300.00
- On 43805 Director Malea Farsai Buy 550 at average price of $5.85 with total value of : $3,217.50
NetSol Technologies (NASDAQ:NTWK) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $3.16 And 5 day price change is $0.31 ($0.10) with average volume for 5 day average is 3084000.00%. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is 3 and 20 day price change is $0.99 ($0.42) and average 20 day moving volume is 4665000.00%
Compare this to pre-covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic , 50 day moving average is 3 and 50 day price change is $0.88 ( $0.36) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3992200.00%. 200 day moving average is 4 and 200 day price change is -$2.43 (-$0.42) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3453600.00%.