Nuance Communications (NASDAQ:NUAN) has it’s rating Upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub
N/A from Buy to Strong-Buy in a note issued to investors on Thursday.
Nuance Communications traded down $-0.01 at mid-way of the trading on Thursday, hitting $22.99 daily high and touching the bottom line at 22.51. The company had a trading volume of 881873 shares, compared to its average volume of 3117062. The company has a BETA of 0.99. NUAN
Nuance Communications has a 12-month low of $13.02 and a 12-month high of $23.58. The company’s fifty day moving average is 19 and its 200-day moving average is 18 while 100-day moving average is 19. Price change for 5-day moving average stands at $1.73 or $0.08, while 50-day moving average price change is $7.75 $0.52.
Nuance Communications Earnings and What to expect:
Nuance Communications last issued its earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The software maker reported $0.21 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.17 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $369.55 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $351.56 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 9.7% on a year-over-year basis. Nuance Communications has generated $0.76 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 42.7. Nuance Communications has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Nuance Communications are expected to grow by 12.50% in the coming year, from $0.48 to $0.54 per share. The P/E ratio of Nuance Communications is 42.74, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 14.28. The P/E ratio of Nuance Communications is 42.74, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 36.30. Nuance Communications has a PEG Ratio of 9.44. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Nuance Communications has a P/B Ratio of 5.71. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Institutional Ownership update:
- 5/22/2020: Clearbridge Investments LLC holds 18103312 which equates to total market value of $303.77M. Which takes Clearbridge Investments LLC’s ownership the company at 6.44%.
- 5/21/2020: HighTower Advisors LLC holds 51104 which equates to total market value of $0.86M. Which takes HighTower Advisors LLC’s ownership the company at 0.02%.
- 5/19/2020: Maverick Capital Ltd. holds 94247 which equates to total market value of $1.58M. Which takes Maverick Capital Ltd.’s ownership the company at 0.00034.
What other brokers have rated Nuance Communications (NASDAQ:NUAN) in recent past:
- 5/29/2020 – Zumiez was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
- 5/29/2020 – Zions Bancorporation NA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating. (View)
- 5/29/2020 – Xenon Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. (View)
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.50%
- On 5/20/2020 SVP Arthur G Giterman Sell 5557 at average share price of $21.00 which equates to $116,697.00 in money value.
- On 5/14/2020 EVP Robert Weideman Sell 62698 at average price of $19.03 with total value of : $1,193,142.94
- On 43,835 CFO Daniel David Tempesta Sell 15000 at average price of $19.55 with total value of : $293,250.00
Nuance Communications (NASDAQ:NUAN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $21.96 And 5 day price change is $1.73 ($0.08) with average volume for 5 day average is 295960000.00%. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is 20 and 20 day price change is $2.31 ($0.11) and average 20 day moving volume is 300479500.00%
Compare this to pre-covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic , 50 day moving average is 19 and 50 day price change is $7.75 ( $0.52) and with average volume for 50 days is : 335791200.00%. 200 day moving average is 18 and 200 day price change is $6.21 ($0.38) and with average volume for 200 days is : 311973900.00%.