Cloudflare stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cloudflare Upgraded by Morgan Stanley on 6/18/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Equal Weight. The analysts previously had rating of Underweight.
Shares of Cloudflare traded up $1.00 on Thursday, reaching $36.80. 3960784 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5692630. Shares of Cloudflare at the start of the the day Thursday were at $36.80. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$27.13 and its 200 day moving average is .Cloudflare has a 12 month low of $35.41 and a 12 month high of $37.29. While on yearly highs and lows, Cloudflare’s today has traded high as $37.29 and has touched $35.41 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cloudflare Earnings and What to expect:
Cloudflare last issued its quarterly earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The reported ($0.04) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.06) by $0.02. The firm earned $91.25 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $86.85 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 47.8% on a year-over-year basis. Cloudflare has generated ($0.72) earnings per share over the last year. Cloudflare has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Cloudflare are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.35) to ($0.28) per share. The P/E ratio of Cloudflare is -49.72, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Cloudflare is -49.72, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Cloudflare has a P/B Ratio of 14.79. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 35.89%
- On 6/17/2020 COO Michelle Zatlyn Sell 48,500 at average share price of $34.82 which equates to $1,688,770.00 in money value.
- On 6/15/2020 COO Michelle Zatlyn Sell 48,500 at average price of $31.13 with total value of : $1,509,805.00
- On 6/15/2020 Major Shareholder Ventures V L.P. Pelion Sell 1,500,000 at average price of $31.16 with total value of : $46,740,000.00
Who else is talking about Cloudflare :
- 6/17/2020 – Cloudflare had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $32.00 to $38.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/22/2020 – Cloudflare was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/21/2020 – Cloudflare was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/15/2020 – Cloudflare had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $27.50 to $30.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Morgan Stanley’s other rating details:
- 6/18/2020 – CF Industries had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $33.00 to $31.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 6/18/2020 – Wirecard had its “neutral” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley.
- 6/18/2020 – Fanhua is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set a “hold” rating and a $23.00 price target on the stock.
Cloudflare (NYSE:NET) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $32.81 And 5 day price change is $8.32 (29.19%) with average volume for 5 day average is 7,642,886. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $29.84 and 20 day price change is $9.27 (33.65%) and average 20 day moving volume is 4,835,302. 50 day moving average is $27.13 and 50 day price change is $14.02 ( 61.49%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 4,807,825. 200 day moving average is and 200 day price change is () and with average volume for 200 days is : .
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING