Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/19/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical traded up $1.07 on Friday, reaching $73.55. 134322 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 490983. Shares of Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical started the the day Friday were at $73.55. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$66.20 and its 200 day moving average is $51.25.Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical has a 12 month low of $70.87 and a 12 month high of $76.00. While on yearly highs and lows, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical’s today has traded high as $73.68 and has touched $70.87 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Earnings and What to expect:
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical last issued its quarterly earnings data on May 6th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($1.91) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($1.68) by $0.23. The firm had revenue of $36.31 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $36.74 million. Its revenue was up 99.8% on a year-over-year basis. Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical has generated ($7.36) earnings per share over the last year. Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($6.44) to ($4.49) per share. The P/E ratio of Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical is -9.86, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical is -9.86, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical has a P/B Ratio of 6.40. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 8.20%
- On 6/3/2020 CFO Shalini Sharp Sell 10,234 at average share price of $74.23 which equates to $759,669.82 in money value.
- On 5/26/2020 SVP Theodore Alan Huizenga Sell 260 at average price of $74.93 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/19/2020 CFO Shalini Sharp Sell 7,128 at average price of $73.32 with total value of : $522,624.96
Who else is talking about Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical :
- 6/19/2020 – Wave Life Sciences was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/19/2020 – Verra Mobility was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/19/2020 – Viper Energy Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/19/2020 – UFP Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
BidaskClub’s other rating details:
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RARE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $70.41 And 5 day price change is $6.02 (9.06%) with average volume for 5 day average is 414,160. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $70.77 and 20 day price change is $1.85 (2.62%) and average 20 day moving volume is 442,320. 50 day moving average is $66.20 and 50 day price change is $21.77 ( 42.93%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 515,682. 200 day moving average is $51.25 and 200 day price change is $21.19 (41.31%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 575,014.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING