Cardtronics stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cardtronics Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/19/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Cardtronics traded up $0.20 on Friday, reaching $23.57. 903542 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 640013. Shares of Cardtronics at close of the the day on Friday were at $23.57. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$22.66 and its 200 day moving average is $32.81.Cardtronics has a 12 month low of $23.20 and a 12 month high of $47.41. While on yearly highs and lows, Cardtronics’s today has traded high as $24.45 and has touched $23.20 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cardtronics Earnings and What to expect:
Cardtronics last announced its earnings results on May 8th, 2020. The business services provider reported $0.42 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.38 by $0.04. The firm earned $306.60 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $322.44 million. Its revenue was down 3.6% compared to the same quarter last year. Cardtronics has generated $2.16 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.6. Cardtronics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Cardtronics are expected to grow by 168.52% in the coming year, from $0.54 to $1.45 per share. The P/E ratio of Cardtronics is 21.62, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 15.71. The P/E ratio of Cardtronics is 21.62, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Business Services sector average P/E ratio of about 18.57. Cardtronics has a P/B Ratio of 2.76. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 19.80%
- On 6/18/2020 Director Rahul Gupta Buy 3,500 at average share price of $24.77 which equates to $86,695.00 in money value.
- On 5/18/2020 CAO Paul A Gullo Buy 1,100 at average price of $25.13 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/15/2020 CFO Gary W Ferrera Buy 3,000 at average price of $18.56 with total value of : $55,680.00
Who else is talking about Cardtronics :
- 6/20/2020 – Cardtronics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/4/2020 – Cardtronics had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Barrington Research. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/22/2020 – Cardtronics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/22/2020 – Cardtronics had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from $29.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Zacks Investment Research’s other rating details:
- 6/20/2020 – TrueCar was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/20/2020 – TPG RE Finance Trust was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/20/2020 – Sierra Oncology was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Cardtronics (NASDAQ:CATM) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $24.85 And 5 day price change is -$0.07 (-0.30%) with average volume for 5 day average is 716,420. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $25.84 and 20 day price change is -$0.78 (-3.20%) and average 20 day moving volume is 564,240. 50 day moving average is $22.66 and 50 day price change is $3.92 ( 19.95%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 680,226. 200 day moving average is $32.81 and 200 day price change is -$5.33 (-18.44%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 571,516.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING