Stock analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc initiated coverage on shares of Store Capital (NYSE:STOR) in a report issued on Monday. The brokerage set a Buy rating on the Finance stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of 18.61 and a beta of 0.93. Store Capital has a twelve month low $13.00 of and a twelve month high of $40.96.
Shares of Store Capital traded up $0.60 on Monday, reaching $23.89. 902424 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4787779. Shares of Store Capital were trading at $23.89 on Monday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$20.75 and its 200 day moving average is $31.04.Store Capital has a 12 month low of $23.02 and a 12 month high of $40.96. While on yearly highs and lows, Store Capital’s today has traded high as $23.89 and has touched $23.02 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Store Capital Earnings and What to expect:
Store Capital last posted its earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The real estate investment trust reported $0.26 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.49 by $0.23. The company had revenue of $177.90 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $178.41 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 13.6% on a year-over-year basis. Store Capital has generated $1.99 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.3. Store Capital has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Store Capital are expected to grow by 2.69% in the coming year, from $1.86 to $1.91 per share. The P/E ratio of Store Capital is 18.29, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.03. The P/E ratio of Store Capital is 18.29, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 17.90. Store Capital has a P/B Ratio of 1.24. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.84%
- On 6/10/2020 Director Tawn Kelley Buy 800 at average share price of $24.31 which equates to $19,448.00 in money value.
- On 5/14/2020 CEO Christopher H Volk Buy 5,650 at average price of $17.64 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/13/2020 Director Joseph M Donovan Buy 8,000 at average price of $18.24 with total value of : $145,920.00
Analyt at Jefferies Financial Group Inc other ratings :
Latest rating for Store Capital by other brokers:
- 6/29/2020 – Spirit Realty Capital is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. They set a “buy” rating and a $43.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – MSG Entertainment is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. They set a “buy” rating and a $100.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – BALFOUR BEATTY/S was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Balfour Beatty was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc to a “hold” rating.
Store Capital (NYSE:STOR) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $23.94 And 5 day price change is -$0.71 (-2.93%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,526,598. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $24.14 and 20 day price change is $2.75 (13.22%) and average 20 day moving volume is 4,738,430. 50 day moving average is $20.75 and 50 day price change is $6.59 ( 38.86%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 5,940,924. 200 day moving average is $31.04 and 200 day price change is -$13.04 (-35.64%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,474,891.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING