Stock analysts at Piper Sandler initiated coverage on shares of Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) in a report issued on Monday. The brokerage set a Overweight rating on the Medical stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of #N/A and a beta of 1.96. Leap Therapeutics has a twelve month low $0.57 of and a twelve month high of $3.18.
Shares of Leap Therapeutics traded down -$0.03 on Monday, reaching $2.17. 358430 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 745656. Shares of Leap Therapeutics were trading at $2.17 on Monday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$2.27 and its 200 day moving average is $1.68.Leap Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $2.13 and a 12 month high of $3.18. While on yearly highs and lows, Leap Therapeutics’s today has traded high as $2.29 and has touched $2.13 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Leap Therapeutics Earnings and What to expect:
Leap Therapeutics last released its quarterly earnings data on May 14th, 2020. The reported ($0.55) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.24) by $0.31. The firm earned $0.38 million during the quarter. Leap Therapeutics has generated ($1.47) earnings per share over the last year. Leap Therapeutics has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, August 14th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Leap Therapeutics are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.97) to ($0.68) per share. The P/E ratio of Leap Therapeutics is -1.39, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Leap Therapeutics is -1.39, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 25.89%
- On 6/22/2020 Major Shareholder Perceptive Advisors Llc Buy 1,750,000 at average share price of $2.00 which equates to $3,500,000.00 in money value.
- On 2/5/2019 CEO Christopher Mirabelli Buy 571,428 at average price of $1.75 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/14/2017 COO Augustine Lawlor Buy 1,057,769 at average price of $6.09 with total value of : $6,441,813.21
Analyt at Piper Sandler other ratings :
Latest rating for Leap Therapeutics by other brokers:
- 6/29/2020 – Palomar had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $64.00 to $90.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – ZoomInfo Technologies is now covered by analysts at Piper Sandler. They set an “overweight” rating and a $59.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – Legend Biotech is now covered by analysts at Piper Sandler. They set an “overweight” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/29/2020 – Heritage Commerce had its “overweight” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Piper Sandler. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $2.18 And 5 day price change is $0.20 (9.66%) with average volume for 5 day average is 706,741. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $2.38 and 20 day price change is -$0.29 (-11.33%) and average 20 day moving volume is 937,560. 50 day moving average is $2.27 and 50 day price change is $0.53 ( 30.46%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 564,112. 200 day moving average is $1.68 and 200 day price change is $0.54 (31.21%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 510,590.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING