AMC Entertainment stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. AMC Entertainment Downgraded by Credit Suisse Group AG on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Underperform. The analysts previously had rating of Neutral.
Shares of AMC Entertainment traded up $0.07 on Monday, reaching $4.25. 3970093 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 7017815. Shares of AMC Entertainment started the day on Monday at $4.25. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $4.78 and its 200 day moving average is $6.62.AMC Entertainment has a 12 month low of $3.75 and a 12 month high of $12.49. While on yearly highs and lows, AMC Entertainment’s today has traded high as $4.32 and has touched $3.75 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
AMC Entertainment Earnings and What to expect:
AMC Entertainment last issued its earnings data on June 9th, 2020. The reported ($2.22) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($2.16) by $0.06. The firm earned $941.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $947.06 million. Its revenue was down 21.5% on a year-over-year basis. AMC Entertainment has generated ($1.08) earnings per share over the last year. AMC Entertainment has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 13th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.50%
- On 5/15/2019 Director Raymond C Stachowiak Buy 160,559 at average share price of $2.73 which equates to $438,326.07 in money value.
- On 3/1/2019 EVP John D Mcdonald Sell 7,500 at average price of $15.75 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 10/15/2018 EVP John D Mcdonald Sell 17,500 at average price of $18.70 with total value of : $327,250.00
Analyst at Credit Suisse Group AG are also talking about :
- 6/17/2020 – AMC Entertainment had its price target lowered by analysts at Zacks Investment Research to $4.00.
- 6/17/2020 – AMC Entertainment had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc to $4.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 6/11/2020 – AMC Entertainment had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital from $4.00 to $6.00. They now have an “in-line” rating on the stock.
- 6/10/2020 – AMC Entertainment had its “hold” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $4.42 And 5 day price change is -$1.56 (-29.36%) with average volume for 5 day average is 5,866,426. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $5.37 and 20 day price change is -$1.54 (-29.10%) and average 20 day moving volume is 7,743,352. 50 day moving average is $4.78 and 50 day price change is $0.57 ( 17.66%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 9,605,194. 200 day moving average is $6.62 and 200 day price change is -$7.93 (-67.82%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 5,444,208.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING