American Tower stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. American Tower Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of American Tower traded up $5.98 on Monday, reaching $252.46. 971890 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2230806. Shares of American Tower end of the day on Monday at $252.46. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $248.92 and its 200 day moving average is $231.80.American Tower has a 12 month low of $247.50 and a 12 month high of $269.25. While on yearly highs and lows, American Tower’s today has traded high as $254.46 and has touched $247.50 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
American Tower Earnings and What to expect:
American Tower last posted its earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The real estate investment trust reported $0.93 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.05 by $0.12. The business had revenue of $1.99 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.99 billion. Its quarterly revenue was up 9.9% compared to the same quarter last year. American Tower has generated $7.73 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 59.5. American Tower has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for American Tower are expected to grow by 10.25% in the coming year, from $8.00 to $8.82 per share. The P/E ratio of American Tower is 59.25, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.07. The P/E ratio of American Tower is 59.25, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 17.95. American Tower has a PEG Ratio of 2.09. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. American Tower has a P/B Ratio of 20.40. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.65%
- On 6/15/2020 Director David E Sharbutt Sell 900 at average share price of $258.92 which equates to $233,028.00 in money value.
- On 5/8/2020 CAO Robert Joseph Meyer Jr Sell 6,439 at average price of $238.11 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/1/2020 EVP Steven O Vondran Sell 1,154 at average price of $233.24 with total value of : $269,158.96
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/15/2020 – American Tower had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $300.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/5/2020 – American Tower is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating and a $287.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/1/2020 – American Tower had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $245.00 to $250.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock. ()
- 5/22/2020 – American Tower was upgraded by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $270.00 price target on the stock. ()
American Tower (NYSE:AMT) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $254.57 And 5 day price change is -$11.27 (-4.26%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,349,600. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $260.75 and 20 day price change is -$10.98 (-4.15%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,241,050. 50 day moving average is $248.92 and 50 day price change is -$0.73 ( -0.29%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,107,676. 200 day moving average is $231.80 and 200 day price change is $34.48 (15.76%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,049,114.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING