Bain Capital Specialty Finance stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Bain Capital Specialty Finance Downgraded by BCS on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Bain Capital Specialty Finance traded down -$0.05 on Monday, reaching $11.05. 150142 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 325808. Shares of Bain Capital Specialty Finance started the day on Monday at $11.05. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $10.72 and its 200 day moving average is $15.92.Bain Capital Specialty Finance has a 12 month low of $10.87 and a 12 month high of $20.35. While on yearly highs and lows, Bain Capital Specialty Finance’s today has traded high as $11.35 and has touched $10.87 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Earnings and What to expect:
Bain Capital Specialty Finance last posted its earnings results on May 4th, 2020. The reported $0.44 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.03. The business earned $51.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $54.41 million. Bain Capital Specialty Finance has generated $1.64 earnings per share over the last year. Bain Capital Specialty Finance has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.43%
- On 3/12/2020 Director Jeffrey B Hawkins Buy 16,650 at average share price of $14.91 which equates to $248,251.50 in money value.
- On 3/10/2020 Director Jeffrey B Hawkins Buy 14,500 at average price of $17.16 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/10/2020 CEO Michael A Ewald Buy 12,000 at average price of $17.12 with total value of : $205,440.00
Analyst at BCS are also talking about :
- 6/23/2020 – Mobil’nye Telesistemy PAO was downgraded by analysts at BCS from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/23/2020 – HeadHunter Group was downgraded by analysts at BCS from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/23/2020 – Yandex was upgraded by analysts at BCS from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/8/2018 – Barclays was upgraded by analysts at BCS to a “sell” rating.
Bain Capital Specialty Finance (NYSE:BCSF) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $11.43 And 5 day price change is -$0.77 (-6.51%) with average volume for 5 day average is 220,702. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $11.82 and 20 day price change is $0.51 (4.83%) and average 20 day moving volume is 347,340. 50 day moving average is $10.72 and 50 day price change is $0.99 ( 9.83%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 332,936. 200 day moving average is $15.92 and 200 day price change is -$7.80 (-41.36%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 306,310.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING