Bain Capital Specialty Finance stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Bain Capital Specialty Finance Downgraded by BofA Securities on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Bain Capital Specialty Finance traded down -$0.03 on Monday, reaching $11.07. 273936 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 325808. Shares of Bain Capital Specialty Finance end of the day on Monday at $11.07. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $10.72 and its 200 day moving average is $15.92.Bain Capital Specialty Finance has a 12 month low of $10.87 and a 12 month high of $20.35. While on yearly highs and lows, Bain Capital Specialty Finance’s today has traded high as $11.35 and has touched $10.87 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Earnings and What to expect:
Bain Capital Specialty Finance last released its quarterly earnings results on May 4th, 2020. The reported $0.44 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.03. The business earned $51.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $54.41 million. Bain Capital Specialty Finance has generated $1.64 earnings per share over the last year. Bain Capital Specialty Finance has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Bain Capital Specialty Finance are expected to decrease by -7.43% in the coming year, from $1.48 to $1.37 per share. The P/E ratio of Bain Capital Specialty Finance is -12.40, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Bain Capital Specialty Finance is -12.40, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Bain Capital Specialty Finance has a P/B Ratio of 0.56. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.43%
- On 3/12/2020 Director Jeffrey B Hawkins Buy 16,650 at average share price of $14.91 which equates to $248,251.50 in money value.
- On 3/10/2020 Director Jeffrey B Hawkins Buy 14,500 at average price of $17.16 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/10/2020 CEO Michael A Ewald Buy 12,000 at average price of $17.12 with total value of : $205,440.00
Analyst at BofA Securities are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – ZoomInfo Technologies is now covered by analysts at BofA Securities. They set a “buy” rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/29/2020 – Mosaic was upgraded by analysts at BofA Securities from an “underperform” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $12.00. ()
- More Ratings From BofA Securities
Bain Capital Specialty Finance (NYSE:BCSF) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $11.43 And 5 day price change is -$0.80 (-6.76%) with average volume for 5 day average is 247,177. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $11.82 and 20 day price change is $0.48 (4.55%) and average 20 day moving volume is 353,959. 50 day moving average is $10.72 and 50 day price change is $0.96 ( 9.53%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 335,584. 200 day moving average is $15.92 and 200 day price change is -$7.83 (-41.52%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 306,971.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING