BankUnited stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. BankUnited Upgraded by UBS Group AG on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Neutral.
Shares of BankUnited traded up $1.51 on Monday, reaching $19.62. 316996 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1549516. Shares of BankUnited started the day on Monday at $19.62. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $18.78 and its 200 day moving average is $28.24.BankUnited has a 12 month low of $18.85 and a 12 month high of $37.60. While on yearly highs and lows, BankUnited’s today has traded high as $19.99 and has touched $18.85 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
BankUnited Earnings and What to expect:
BankUnited last announced its quarterly earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The financial services provider reported ($0.33) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.56 by $0.89. The company had revenue of $203.87 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $216.72 million. BankUnited has generated $3.13 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.4. BankUnited has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.60%
- On 12/12/2019 CEO Rajinder P Singh Sell 76,466 at average share price of $36.35 which equates to $2,779,539.10 in money value.
- On 11/26/2019 Director Douglas J Pauls Sell 20,731 at average price of $35.16 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 9/13/2019 Director Douglas J Pauls Sell 22,133 at average price of $34.16 with total value of : $756,063.28
Analyst at UBS Group AG are also talking about :
- 6/8/2020 – BankUnited had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $25.00 to $27.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 6/8/2020 – BankUnited was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $24.00.
- 5/15/2020 – BankUnited had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $18.50 to $16.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 5/13/2020 – BankUnited had its price target lowered by analysts at Compass Point from $22.00 to $19.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
BankUnited (NYSE:BKU) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $19.54 And 5 day price change is -$1.94 (-9.24%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,538,243. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $20.77 and 20 day price change is $0.01 (0.05%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,602,401. 50 day moving average is $18.78 and 50 day price change is $0.20 ( 1.06%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,289,558. 200 day moving average is $28.24 and 200 day price change is -$14.16 (-42.64%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 884,321.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING