Beyond Meat stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Beyond Meat Downgraded by Barclays PLC on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Underweight. The analysts previously had rating of Overweight.
Shares of Beyond Meat traded down -$14.94 on Monday, reaching $126.74. 5697270 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 8218065. Shares of Beyond Meat started the day on Monday at $126.74. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $129.86 and its 200 day moving average is $105.55.Beyond Meat has a 12 month low of $125.00 and a 12 month high of $239.71. While on yearly highs and lows, Beyond Meat’s today has traded high as $134.21 and has touched $125.00 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Beyond Meat Earnings and What to expect:
Beyond Meat last posted its quarterly earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The reported $0.03 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.06) by $0.09. The business had revenue of $97.10 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $87.10 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 141.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Beyond Meat has generated ($0.04) earnings per share over the last year. Beyond Meat has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Beyond Meat are expected to grow by 528.57% in the coming year, from $0.07 to $0.44 per share. The P/E ratio of Beyond Meat is -885.50, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Beyond Meat is -885.50, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Beyond Meat has a P/B Ratio of 22.71. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 11.00%
- On 6/9/2020 Insider Dariush Ajami Sell 10,000 at average share price of $155.15 which equates to $1,551,500.00 in money value.
- On 6/4/2020 Insider Cari Soto Sell 211 at average price of $133.86 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/4/2020 CFO Mark Joseph Nelson Sell 25,000 at average price of $135.91 with total value of : $3,397,750.00
Analyst at Barclays PLC are also talking about :
- 6/17/2020 – Beyond Meat had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $90.00 to $142.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 6/2/2020 – Beyond Meat was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $155.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/1/2020 – Beyond Meat was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. to a “hold” rating.
- 5/20/2020 – Beyond Meat was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $145.67 And 5 day price change is -$22.48 (-14.08%) with average volume for 5 day average is 6,117,899. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $148.35 and 20 day price change is -$1.54 (-1.11%) and average 20 day moving volume is 7,950,610. 50 day moving average is $129.86 and 50 day price change is $60.24 ( 78.33%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 10,415,602. 200 day moving average is $105.55 and 200 day price change is -$15.81 (-10.34%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 7,397,354.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING