Big Lots stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Big Lots Upgraded by Loop Capital on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Big Lots traded up $0.27 on Monday, reaching $43.31. 1376537 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2645342. Shares of Big Lots started the day on Monday at $43.31. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $30.85 and its 200 day moving average is $24.53.Big Lots has a 12 month low of $41.79 and a 12 month high of $44.90. While on yearly highs and lows, Big Lots’s today has traded high as $43.80 and has touched $41.79 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Big Lots Earnings and What to expect:
Big Lots last posted its earnings results on May 29th, 2020. The reported $1.26 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.40 by $0.86. The company earned $1.44 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.32 billion. Its revenue for the quarter was up 11.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Big Lots has generated $3.67 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.0. Big Lots has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, September 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.88%
- On 4/1/2020 SVP Nicholas E Padovano Sell 1,368 at average share price of $13.53 which equates to $18,509.04 in money value.
- On 3/11/2020 SVP Nicholas E Padovano Sell 1,749 at average price of $16.96 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 1/10/2020 EVP Ronald A Robins Jr Sell 2,000 at average price of $29.14 with total value of : $58,280.00
Analyst at Loop Capital are also talking about :
- 6/17/2020 – Big Lots had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $52.00 to $53.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/4/2020 – Big Lots had its price target lowered by analysts at Zacks Investment Research.
- 6/4/2020 – Big Lots was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/1/2020 – Big Lots had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $31.00 to $37.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Big Lots (NYSE:BIG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $37.21 And 5 day price change is $8.39 (24.84%) with average volume for 5 day average is 4,459,600. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $35.96 and 20 day price change is $4.86 (13.03%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,348,035. 50 day moving average is $30.85 and 50 day price change is $23.03 ( 120.32%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,160,312. 200 day moving average is $24.53 and 200 day price change is $19.11 (82.87%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,820,447.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING