CarGurus stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. CarGurus Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of CarGurus traded up $0.20 on Monday, reaching $23.82. 374265 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1534447. Shares of CarGurus started the day on Monday at $23.82. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $24.33 and its 200 day moving average is $29.39.CarGurus has a 12 month low of $22.83 and a 12 month high of $40.91. While on yearly highs and lows, CarGurus’s today has traded high as $24.20 and has touched $22.83 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
CarGurus Earnings and What to expect:
CarGurus last announced its earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The reported $0.19 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.07 by $0.12. The firm earned $157.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $150.06 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 16.6% compared to the same quarter last year. CarGurus has generated $0.38 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 63.8. CarGurus has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 24.43%
- On 6/19/2020 CEO Langley Steinert Sell 24,011 at average share price of $27.21 which equates to $653,339.31 in money value.
- On 6/17/2020 CEO Langley Steinert Sell 51,970 at average price of $26.42 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/15/2020 CEO Langley Steinert Sell 51,970 at average price of $25.42 with total value of : $1,321,077.40
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Luminex was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Columbus McKinnon was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Cerner was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/27/2020 – Zebra Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
CarGurus (NASDAQ:CARG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $25.94 And 5 day price change is -$3.59 (-13.19%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,005,900. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $26.43 and 20 day price change is -$2.36 (-9.08%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,595,375. 50 day moving average is $24.33 and 50 day price change is $4.53 ( 23.73%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,982,376. 200 day moving average is $29.39 and 200 day price change is -$12.10 (-33.87%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,546,386.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING