CDW stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. CDW Upgraded by Raymond James on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Outperform. The analysts previously had rating of Market Perform.
Shares of CDW traded up $5.22 on Monday, reaching $113.71. 589835 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1059786. Shares of CDW started the day on Monday at $113.71. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $110.20 and its 200 day moving average is $121.00.CDW has a 12 month low of $111.50 and a 12 month high of $146.09. While on yearly highs and lows, CDW’s today has traded high as $115.17 and has touched $111.50 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
CDW Earnings and What to expect:
CDW last issued its quarterly earnings results on May 6th, 2020. The information technology services provider reported $1.38 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.34 by $0.04. The firm earned $4.39 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $4.38 billion. Its revenue was up 10.9% compared to the same quarter last year. CDW has generated $6.02 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.1. CDW has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for CDW are expected to grow by 12.14% in the coming year, from $5.27 to $5.91 per share. The P/E ratio of CDW is 21.15, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.03. The P/E ratio of CDW is 21.15, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.66. CDW has a PEG Ratio of 1.57. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. CDW has a P/B Ratio of 16.24. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.33%
- On 5/13/2020 Insider Matthew A Troka Sell 7,001 at average share price of $100.99 which equates to $707,030.99 in money value.
- On 5/11/2020 Insider Douglas E Eckrote Sell 5,000 at average price of $106.97 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/18/2020 Insider Robert F Kirby Sell 1,300 at average price of $137.47 with total value of : $178,711.00
Analyst at Raymond James are also talking about :
- 6/18/2020 – CDW was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/10/2020 – CDW was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/9/2020 – CDW was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/9/2020 – CDW was upgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $120.00 price target on the stock.
CDW (NASDAQ:CDW) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $112.91 And 5 day price change is -$8.46 (-7.23%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,116,700. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $116.53 and 20 day price change is -$2.42 (-2.18%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,085,665. 50 day moving average is $110.20 and 50 day price change is $4.24 ( 4.07%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,016,240. 200 day moving average is $121.00 and 200 day price change is -$4.32 (-3.83%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,345,130.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING