Cerner stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cerner Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Strong Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Cerner traded up $1.71 on Monday, reaching $68.25. 325170 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2289295. Shares of Cerner started the day on Monday at $68.25. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $69.46 and its 200 day moving average is $69.57.Cerner has a 12 month low of $66.75 and a 12 month high of $80.90. While on yearly highs and lows, Cerner’s today has traded high as $68.29 and has touched $66.75 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cerner Earnings and What to expect:
Cerner last issued its earnings results on April 28th, 2020. The reported $0.71 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.70 by $0.01. The business earned $1.41 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.43 billion. Its revenue for the quarter was up 1.6% on a year-over-year basis. Cerner has generated $2.41 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 41.3. Cerner has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Cerner are expected to grow by 20.80% in the coming year, from $2.50 to $3.02 per share. The P/E ratio of Cerner is 41.33, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 15.99. The P/E ratio of Cerner is 41.33, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 28.14. Cerner has a PEG Ratio of 2.09. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Cerner has a P/B Ratio of 4.81. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.33%
- On 6/9/2020 CEO David Brent Shafer Sell 12,000 at average share price of $72.42 which equates to $869,040.00 in money value.
- On 6/9/2020 Director Linda M Dillman Sell 3,556 at average price of $72.32 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/28/2020 CEO David Brent Shafer Sell 34,912 at average price of $71.35 with total value of : $2,490,971.20
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Luminex was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Columbus McKinnon was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – CarGurus was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/27/2020 – Zebra Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $69.16 And 5 day price change is -$6.64 (-9.07%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,336,740. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $70.56 and 20 day price change is -$6.36 (-8.72%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,392,770. 50 day moving average is $69.46 and 50 day price change is -$2.10 ( -3.06%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,244,740. 200 day moving average is $69.57 and 200 day price change is -$1.79 (-2.62%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,229,438.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING