Change Healthcare stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Change Healthcare Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Change Healthcare traded up $0.10 on Monday, reaching $11.03. 1352320 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4718782. Shares of Change Healthcare end of the day on Monday at $11.03. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $11.54 and its 200 day moving average is $12.88.Change Healthcare has a 12 month low of $10.80 and a 12 month high of $17.57. While on yearly highs and lows, Change Healthcare’s today has traded high as $11.25 and has touched $10.80 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Change Healthcare Earnings and What to expect:
Change Healthcare last posted its earnings data on June 3rd, 2020. The reported $0.42 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.37 by $0.05. The firm earned $843.40 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $834.69 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up .8% compared to the same quarter last year. Change Healthcare has generated $1.47 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 278.9. Change Healthcare has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 17th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Change Healthcare are expected to grow by 42.00% in the coming year, from $1.00 to $1.42 per share. The P/E ratio of Change Healthcare is 278.94, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.11. The P/E ratio of Change Healthcare is 278.94, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 28.30. Change Healthcare has a PEG Ratio of 3.43. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Change Healthcare has a P/B Ratio of 1.03. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- There is no enough data Insider Ownership Percentage
- On 6/10/2020 CFO Fredrik J. Eliasson Buy 100,000 at average share price of $12.00 which equates to $1,200,000.00 in money value.
- On 8/15/2019 CEO Crescenzo Neil E De Buy 75,000 at average price of $14.17 with total value of : $1,062,750.00
- On 8/15/2019 CFO Fredrik J Eliasson Buy 40,000 at average price of $13.73 with total value of : $549,200.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Marriott International was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/29/2020 – Affiliated Managers Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/29/2020 – American Tower was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $273.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/29/2020 – Groupon had its price target raised by analysts at Zacks Investment Research. ()
Change Healthcare (NASDAQ:CHNG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $11.50 And 5 day price change is -$0.98 (-8.04%) with average volume for 5 day average is 3,764,809. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $11.81 and 20 day price change is -$1.49 (-11.82%) and average 20 day moving volume is 5,049,492. 50 day moving average is $11.54 and 50 day price change is $0.78 ( 7.57%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 4,355,875. 200 day moving average is $12.88 and 200 day price change is -$2.16 (-16.25%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 4,393,641.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING