Chart Industries stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Chart Industries Upgraded by Evercore ISI on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Outperform. The analysts previously had rating of In-Line.
Shares of Chart Industries traded up $0.28 on Monday, reaching $45.50. 203423 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 456655. Shares of Chart Industries started the day on Monday at $45.50. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $38.55 and its 200 day moving average is $50.79.Chart Industries has a 12 month low of $45.40 and a 12 month high of $78.80. While on yearly highs and lows, Chart Industries’s today has traded high as $48.40 and has touched $45.40 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Chart Industries Earnings and What to expect:
Chart Industries last released its quarterly earnings data on April 23rd, 2020. The industrial products company reported $0.57 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.51 by $0.06. The business earned $321.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $327.06 million. Its revenue for the quarter was up 11.0% on a year-over-year basis. Chart Industries has generated $2.52 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.1. Chart Industries has confirmed that its next quarterly earnings report will be published on Thursday, July 23rd, 2020. Chart Industries will be holding an earnings conference call on Thursday, July 23rd at 12:00 AM Eastern. Interested parties can register for or listen to the call using this link or dial in at Not Available.
Earnings for Chart Industries are expected to grow by 30.65% in the coming year, from $2.48 to $3.24 per share. The P/E ratio of Chart Industries is 30.15, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.03. The P/E ratio of Chart Industries is 30.15, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Industrial Products sector average P/E ratio of about 19.46. Chart Industries has a P/B Ratio of 1.31. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.68%
- On 5/8/2020 Director W Douglas Brown Sell 4,008 at average share price of $37.36 which equates to $149,738.88 in money value.
- On 3/18/2020 COO John Champion Vii Bishop Buy 10,000 at average price of $18.18 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 8/15/2019 Director Carey Chen Buy 3,403 at average price of $59.73 with total value of : $203,261.19
Analyst at Evercore ISI are also talking about :
- 6/24/2020 – Chart Industries was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/18/2020 – Chart Industries was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/10/2020 – Chart Industries was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/2/2020 – Chart Industries had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $43.00 to $50.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Chart Industries (NASDAQ:GTLS) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $43.13 And 5 day price change is $3.76 (8.95%) with average volume for 5 day average is 477,274. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $43.28 and 20 day price change is $4.63 (11.25%) and average 20 day moving volume is 446,129. 50 day moving average is $38.55 and 50 day price change is $14.17 ( 44.84%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 494,509. 200 day moving average is $50.79 and 200 day price change is -$23.01 (-33.45%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 524,959.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING