Cinemark stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Cinemark Downgraded by Credit Suisse Group AG on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Outperform.
Shares of Cinemark traded up $0.12 on Monday, reaching $11.51. 2568757 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4969002. Shares of Cinemark started the day on Monday at $11.51. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $14.30 and its 200 day moving average is $25.79.Cinemark has a 12 month low of $10.35 and a 12 month high of $41.60. While on yearly highs and lows, Cinemark’s today has traded high as $11.78 and has touched $10.35 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Cinemark Earnings and What to expect:
Cinemark last posted its earnings results on June 3rd, 2020. The reported ($0.51) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.14) by $0.37. The company earned $543.60 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $557.51 million. Its revenue was down 23.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Cinemark has generated $1.63 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.3. Cinemark has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, August 7th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 9.39%
- On 3/30/2020 Director Ximena G Humrichouse Sell 5,000 at average share price of $11.40 which equates to $57,000.00 in money value.
- On 3/18/2020 Director Ximena G Humrichouse Buy 5,000 at average price of $6.58 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/16/2020 Director Lee Roy Mitchell Buy 106,001 at average price of $8.28 with total value of : $877,688.28
Analyst at Credit Suisse Group AG are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – Cinemark had its “hold” rating re-affirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/19/2020 – Cinemark had its price target lowered by analysts at Imperial Capital from $24.00 to $23.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 6/8/2020 – Cinemark was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/4/2020 – Cinemark was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating.
Cinemark (NYSE:CNK) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $12.26 And 5 day price change is -$3.42 (-24.12%) with average volume for 5 day average is 5,911,300. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $15.12 and 20 day price change is -$4.87 (-31.16%) and average 20 day moving volume is 5,147,985. 50 day moving average is $14.30 and 50 day price change is -$2.73 ( -20.23%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 4,743,416. 200 day moving average is $25.79 and 200 day price change is -$28.17 (-72.37%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,165,353.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING