Columbus McKinnon stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Columbus McKinnon Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Sell.
Shares of Columbus McKinnon traded up $0.92 on Monday, reaching $32.89. 45048 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 144001. Shares of Columbus McKinnon started the day on Monday at $32.89. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $28.24 and its 200 day moving average is $33.49.Columbus McKinnon has a 12 month low of $32.37 and a 12 month high of $43.09. While on yearly highs and lows, Columbus McKinnon’s today has traded high as $33.17 and has touched $32.37 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Columbus McKinnon Earnings and What to expect:
Columbus McKinnon last released its earnings results on May 27th, 2020. The industrial products company reported $0.58 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.47 by $0.11. The business earned $189.49 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $187.25 million. Columbus McKinnon has generated $2.78 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.8. Columbus McKinnon has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Columbus McKinnon are expected to grow by 127.71% in the coming year, from $0.83 to $1.89 per share. The P/E ratio of Columbus McKinnon is 12.84, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 15.99. The P/E ratio of Columbus McKinnon is 12.84, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Industrial Products sector average P/E ratio of about 19.46. Columbus McKinnon has a PEG Ratio of 3.20. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Columbus McKinnon has a P/B Ratio of 1.63. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.18%
- On 2/19/2020 CEO Mark D Morelli Sell 2,764 at average share price of $37.00 which equates to $102,268.00 in money value.
- On 2/13/2020 CEO Mark D Morelli Sell 2,795 at average price of $37.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/11/2020 CEO Mark D Morelli Sell 2,298 at average price of $37.01 with total value of : $85,048.98
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Luminex was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Cerner was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – CarGurus was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/27/2020 – Zebra Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ:CMCO) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $30.40 And 5 day price change is $2.01 (6.71%) with average volume for 5 day average is 240,320. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $31.66 and 20 day price change is $1.55 (5.10%) and average 20 day moving volume is 150,580. 50 day moving average is $28.24 and 50 day price change is $8.20 ( 34.51%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 143,386. 200 day moving average is $33.49 and 200 day price change is -$6.19 (-16.23%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 143,186.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING