Corelogic stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Corelogic Downgraded by Wells Fargo & Co on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Equal Weight. The analysts previously had rating of Overweight.
Shares of Corelogic traded down -$0.29 on Monday, reaching $67.66. 637643 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1469163. Shares of Corelogic started the day on Monday at $67.66. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $46.33 and its 200 day moving average is $43.76.Corelogic has a 12 month low of $66.71 and a 12 month high of $68.40. While on yearly highs and lows, Corelogic’s today has traded high as $67.80 and has touched $66.71 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Corelogic Earnings and What to expect:
Corelogic last announced its quarterly earnings data on April 30th, 2020. The business services provider reported $0.76 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.71 by $0.05. The firm earned $443.89 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $438.44 million. Its revenue was up 6.3% on a year-over-year basis. Corelogic has generated $2.50 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 66.9. Corelogic has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.60%
- On 6/3/2020 Director John C Dorman Sell 3,190 at average share price of $51.05 which equates to $162,849.50 in money value.
- On 5/19/2020 Director Mary Lee Widener Sell 300 at average price of $45.66 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/15/2020 CFO James L Balas Sell 4,000 at average price of $42.77 with total value of : $171,080.00
Analyst at Wells Fargo & Co are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – Corelogic was upgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/26/2020 – Corelogic had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $52.00 to $55.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 6/15/2020 – Corelogic had its price target raised by analysts at Stephens from $52.00 to $57.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/21/2020 – Corelogic was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
Corelogic (NYSE:CLGX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $58.71 And 5 day price change is $15.14 (29.23%) with average volume for 5 day average is 3,130,386. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $51.74 and 20 day price change is $17.10 (34.32%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,825,481. 50 day moving average is $46.33 and 50 day price change is $30.19 ( 82.17%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,106,831. 200 day moving average is $43.76 and 200 day price change is $19.60 (41.41%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 873,197.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING