Diamondback Energy stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Diamondback Energy Downgraded by BMO Capital Markets on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Market Perform. The analysts previously had rating of Outperform.
Shares of Diamondback Energy traded down -$0.57 on Monday, reaching $40.56. 647910 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2917931. Shares of Diamondback Energy started the day on Monday at $40.56. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $43.05 and its 200 day moving average is $64.50.Diamondback Energy has a 12 month low of $39.92 and a 12 month high of $111.84. While on yearly highs and lows, Diamondback Energy’s today has traded high as $41.89 and has touched $39.92 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Diamondback Energy Earnings and What to expect:
Diamondback Energy last announced its earnings results on May 4th, 2020. The oil and natural gas company reported $1.45 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $1.29 by $0.16. The firm had revenue of $899 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $968.57 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 4.1% on a year-over-year basis. Diamondback Energy has generated $6.93 earnings per share over the last year. Diamondback Energy has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Diamondback Energy are expected to decrease by -14.11% in the coming year, from $2.41 to $2.07 per share. The P/E ratio of Diamondback Energy is -105.46, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Diamondback Energy is -105.46, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Diamondback Energy has a PEG Ratio of 0.78. PEG Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued. Diamondback Energy has a P/B Ratio of 0.44. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.52%
- On 6/19/2020 CFO Hof Matthew Kaes Van’t Buy 1,800 at average share price of $46.92 which equates to $84,456.00 in money value.
- On 3/19/2020 CFO Hof Matthew Kaes Van’t Buy 4,750 at average price of $17.23 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/10/2020 CEO Travis D Stice Buy 17,146 at average price of $28.40 with total value of : $486,946.40
Analyst at BMO Capital Markets are also talking about :
- 6/27/2020 – Diamondback Energy was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/25/2020 – Diamondback Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $52.00 to $54.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/25/2020 – Diamondback Energy was upgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $45.00.
- 6/22/2020 – Diamondback Energy was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $50.50 price target on the stock, up previously from $49.50.
Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ:FANG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $42.83 And 5 day price change is -$4.89 (-10.61%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,858,437. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $47.33 and 20 day price change is -$2.53 (-5.79%) and average 20 day moving volume is 3,002,209. 50 day moving average is $43.05 and 50 day price change is $9.68 ( 30.71%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3,258,514. 200 day moving average is $64.50 and 200 day price change is -$54.97 (-57.16%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,217,439.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING