Equity Residential stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Equity Residential Downgraded by Scotiabank on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Underperform. The analysts previously had rating of Outperform.
Shares of Equity Residential traded up $0.46 on Monday, reaching $57.46. 463648 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3594377. Shares of Equity Residential started the day on Monday at $57.46. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $61.70 and its 200 day moving average is $75.56.Equity Residential has a 12 month low of $56.31 and a 12 month high of $89.55. While on yearly highs and lows, Equity Residential’s today has traded high as $57.64 and has touched $56.31 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Equity Residential Earnings and What to expect:
Equity Residential last released its earnings results on May 5th, 2020. The real estate investment trust reported $0.83 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.87 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $682.31 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $686.02 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 3.0% on a year-over-year basis. Equity Residential has generated $3.49 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.2. Equity Residential has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Equity Residential are expected to grow by 2.09% in the coming year, from $3.35 to $3.42 per share. The P/E ratio of Equity Residential is 18.15, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.03. The P/E ratio of Equity Residential is 18.15, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 17.90. Equity Residential has a PEG Ratio of 3.78. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Equity Residential has a P/B Ratio of 2.02. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.30%
- On 2/13/2020 Director David J Neithercut Sell 25,000 at average share price of $85.20 which equates to $2,130,000.00 in money value.
- On 2/13/2020 CFO Robert Garechana Sell 14,579 at average price of $85.19 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/10/2020 EVP Christa L. Sorenson Sell 2,065 at average price of $84.54 with total value of : $174,575.10
Analyst at Scotiabank are also talking about :
- 5/18/2020 – Equity Residential was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 5/14/2020 – Equity Residential had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $58.00 to $56.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/11/2020 – Equity Residential was upgraded by analysts at Evercore ISI from an “underperform” rating to an “in-line” rating. They now have a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/6/2020 – Equity Residential had its price target lowered by analysts at Cfra from $93.00 to $67.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Equity Residential (NYSE:EQR) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $57.72 And 5 day price change is -$2.35 (-3.96%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,953,332. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $61.68 and 20 day price change is -$4.15 (-6.80%) and average 20 day moving volume is 3,359,853. 50 day moving average is $61.70 and 50 day price change is -$12.85 ( -18.41%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3,122,639. 200 day moving average is $75.56 and 200 day price change is -$28.42 (-33.29%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,224,908.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING