Fiserv stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Fiserv Downgraded by Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Market Perform. The analysts previously had rating of Outperform.
Shares of Fiserv traded up $0.39 on Monday, reaching $95.31. 1326057 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5018138. Shares of Fiserv started the day on Monday at $95.31. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $102.30 and its 200 day moving average is $107.27.Fiserv has a 12 month low of $93.75 and a 12 month high of $125.05. While on yearly highs and lows, Fiserv’s today has traded high as $95.65 and has touched $93.75 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Fiserv Earnings and What to expect:
Fiserv last issued its earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The business services provider reported $0.99 EPS for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.99. The firm had revenue of $3.77 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $3.87 billion. Its quarterly revenue was up 150.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Fiserv has generated $4.00 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 52.2. Fiserv has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.60%
- On 6/19/2020 CEO Jeffery W Yabuki Sell 2,500 at average share price of $101.61 which equates to $254,025.00 in money value.
- On 6/18/2020 Insider Guy Chiarello Sell 10,000 at average price of $103.72 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/17/2020 CEO Jeffery W Yabuki Sell 30,000 at average price of $103.42 with total value of : $3,102,600.00
Analyst at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. are also talking about :
- 6/12/2020 – Fiserv had its price target lowered by analysts at Argus from $135.00 to $115.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/5/2020 – Fiserv was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/14/2020 – Fiserv was upgraded by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating. They now have a $114.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $108.00.
- 5/12/2020 – Fiserv had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $137.00 to $132.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Fiserv (NASDAQ:FISV) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $98.44 And 5 day price change is -$5.13 (-5.13%) with average volume for 5 day average is 7,641,200. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $103.23 and 20 day price change is -$11.85 (-11.10%) and average 20 day moving volume is 5,418,655. 50 day moving average is $102.30 and 50 day price change is -$0.81 ( -0.85%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 4,785,102. 200 day moving average is $107.27 and 200 day price change is -$7.08 (-6.94%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 4,089,938.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING