Inovio Pharmaceuticals stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Inovio Pharmaceuticals Downgraded by HC Wainwright on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals traded down -$1.51 on Monday, reaching $28.47. 19775660 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 39076901. Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals started the day on Monday at $28.47. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $14.39 and its 200 day moving average is $6.61.Inovio Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $26.60 and a 12 month high of $33.79. While on yearly highs and lows, Inovio Pharmaceuticals’s today has traded high as $29.76 and has touched $26.60 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Earnings and What to expect:
Inovio Pharmaceuticals last posted its earnings results on May 11th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.26) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.22) by $0.04. The business had revenue of $1.33 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.55 million. Inovio Pharmaceuticals has generated ($1.16) earnings per share over the last year. Inovio Pharmaceuticals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 13th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Inovio Pharmaceuticals are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($0.74) to ($0.60) per share. The P/E ratio of Inovio Pharmaceuticals is -25.19, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Inovio Pharmaceuticals is -25.19, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Inovio Pharmaceuticals has a P/B Ratio of 599.60. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 4.00%
- On 6/22/2020 Insider Laurent Humeau Sell 19,467 at average share price of $14.70 which equates to $286,164.90 in money value.
- On 5/11/2020 Director David B Weiner Sell 2,404 at average price of $11.84 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/12/2020 Director David B Weiner Sell 3,500 at average price of $11.14 with total value of : $38,990.00
Analyst at HC Wainwright are also talking about :
- 6/27/2020 – Inovio Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/26/2020 – Inovio Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from $17.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/26/2020 – Inovio Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $19.00.
- 6/23/2020 – Inovio Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at Maxim Group from $18.00 to $24.00.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INO) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $27.24 And 5 day price change is $14.22 (92.94%) with average volume for 5 day average is 118,443,758. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $16.80 and 20 day price change is $14.66 (98.65%) and average 20 day moving volume is 42,604,574. 50 day moving average is $14.39 and 50 day price change is $21.26 ( 257.38%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 42,090,438. 200 day moving average is $6.61 and 200 day price change is $26.91 (#ERROR!) and with average volume for 200 days is : 20,539,764.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING