Intercept Pharmaceuticals stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Intercept Pharmaceuticals Downgraded by Wells Fargo & Co on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Equal Weight. The analysts previously had rating of Overweight.
Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals traded down -$30.67 on Monday, reaching $46.82. 9566731 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 729897. Shares of Intercept Pharmaceuticals end of the day on Monday at $46.82. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $80.22 and its 200 day moving average is $84.67.Intercept Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $44.50 and a 12 month high of $125.00. While on yearly highs and lows, Intercept Pharmaceuticals’s today has traded high as $50.00 and has touched $44.50 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Earnings and What to expect:
Intercept Pharmaceuticals last posted its earnings results on May 11th, 2020. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($2.86) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($2.94) by $0.08. The business earned $72.60 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $69.67 million. Its revenue was up 39.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Intercept Pharmaceuticals has generated ($10.89) earnings per share over the last year. Intercept Pharmaceuticals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Intercept Pharmaceuticals are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($11.30) to ($8.10) per share. The P/E ratio of Intercept Pharmaceuticals is -4.35, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Intercept Pharmaceuticals is -4.35, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Intercept Pharmaceuticals has a P/B Ratio of 29.72. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 23.70%
- On 5/13/2020 Director Paolo Fundaro Sell 595,578 at average share price of $84.60 which equates to $50,385,898.80 in money value.
- On 4/27/2020 EVP Christian Weyer Sell 181 at average price of $85.95 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 4/9/2020 Insider David A Ford Sell 58 at average price of $70.00 with total value of : $4,060.00
Analyst at Wells Fargo & Co are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Intercept Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $124.00. ()
- 6/25/2020 – Intercept Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at HC Wainwright. They set a “neutral” rating and a $92.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/4/2020 – Intercept Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They set an “outperform” rating and a $107.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 5/22/2020 – Intercept Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $227.00 price target on the stock. ()
Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ICPT) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $72.96 And 5 day price change is -$33.11 (-40.98%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,981,553. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $76.60 and 20 day price change is -$25.87 (-35.17%) and average 20 day moving volume is 929,038. 50 day moving average is $80.22 and 50 day price change is -$33.60 ( -41.34%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 815,031. 200 day moving average is $84.67 and 200 day price change is -$20.40 (-29.96%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 656,285.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING