Luminex stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Luminex Upgraded by BidaskClub on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Luminex traded down -$0.86 on Monday, reaching $29.82. 59475 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 776078. Shares of Luminex started the day on Monday at $29.82. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $32.27 and its 200 day moving average is $25.30.Luminex has a 12 month low of $29.71 and a 12 month high of $40.21. While on yearly highs and lows, Luminex’s today has traded high as $30.96 and has touched $29.71 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Luminex Earnings and What to expect:
Luminex last released its earnings data on May 4th, 2020. The medical instruments supplier reported $0.01 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.01) by $0.02. The company had revenue of $90.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $82.30 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 9.7% on a year-over-year basis. Luminex has generated ($0.21) earnings per share over the last year. Luminex has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Luminex are expected to grow by 123.53% in the coming year, from $0.17 to $0.38 per share. The P/E ratio of Luminex is -204.52, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. The P/E ratio of Luminex is -204.52, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. Luminex has a P/B Ratio of 2.97. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 9.40%
- On 6/4/2020 Director G Walter Loewenbaum II Sell 55,505 at average share price of $31.02 which equates to $1,721,765.10 in money value.
- On 5/26/2020 SVP Randall Myers Sell 75,000 at average price of $31.05 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/22/2020 Director G Walter Loewenbaum II Sell 86,657 at average price of $31.27 with total value of : $2,709,764.39
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Columbus McKinnon was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – Cerner was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/29/2020 – CarGurus was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/27/2020 – Zebra Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Luminex (NASDAQ:LMNX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $29.75 And 5 day price change is $2.18 (7.65%) with average volume for 5 day average is 842,560. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $30.03 and 20 day price change is -$0.48 (-1.54%) and average 20 day moving volume is 745,640. 50 day moving average is $32.27 and 50 day price change is -$0.81 ( -2.57%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 833,856. 200 day moving average is $25.30 and 200 day price change is $8.39 (37.64%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 454,814.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING