LyondellBasell Industries stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. LyondellBasell Industries Downgraded by Citigroup Inc on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of LyondellBasell Industries traded up $1.39 on Monday, reaching $64.76. 373227 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2632825. Shares of LyondellBasell Industries started the day on Monday at $64.76. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $61.18 and its 200 day moving average is $75.82.LyondellBasell Industries has a 12 month low of $63.12 and a 12 month high of $98.91. While on yearly highs and lows, LyondellBasell Industries’s today has traded high as $65.22 and has touched $63.12 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
LyondellBasell Industries Earnings and What to expect:
LyondellBasell Industries last issued its quarterly earnings data on May 1st, 2020. The specialty chemicals company reported $1.47 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.36 by $0.11. The firm earned $7.49 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $7.60 billion. Its revenue for the quarter was down 14.6% on a year-over-year basis. LyondellBasell Industries has generated $9.62 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.2. LyondellBasell Industries has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, August 7th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.18%
- On 5/4/2020 EVP Daniel M. Coombs Buy 4,400 at average share price of $53.28 which equates to $234,432.00 in money value.
- On 4/6/2020 CEO Bhavesh V. Patel Buy 4,654 at average price of $51.65 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/7/2019 SVP Massimo Covezzi Sell 11,762 at average price of $96.79 with total value of : $1,138,443.98
Analyst at Citigroup Inc are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – LyondellBasell Industries had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $50.00 to $62.00.
- 6/25/2020 – LyondellBasell Industries had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from $69.00 to $74.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/1/2020 – LyondellBasell Industries is now covered by analysts at Atlantic Securities. They set an “overweight” rating and a $76.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/27/2020 – LyondellBasell Industries was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $72.00 price target on the stock.
LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE:LYB) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $63.52 And 5 day price change is -$3.08 (-4.62%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,619,778. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $68.26 and 20 day price change is -$1.71 (-2.62%) and average 20 day moving volume is 2,596,214. 50 day moving average is $61.18 and 50 day price change is $11.44 ( 21.91%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,633,674. 200 day moving average is $75.82 and 200 day price change is -$20.15 (-24.06%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,660,846.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING