Marriott International stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Marriott International Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Sell. The analysts previously had rating of Hold.
Shares of Marriott International traded up $5.20 on Monday, reaching $86.14. 3971513 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6044793. Shares of Marriott International end of the day on Monday at $86.14. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $89.59 and its 200 day moving average is $115.97.Marriott International has a 12 month low of $80.26 and a 12 month high of $153.39. While on yearly highs and lows, Marriott International’s today has traded high as $86.18 and has touched $80.26 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Marriott International Earnings and What to expect:
Marriott International last announced its quarterly earnings data on May 11th, 2020. The reported $0.26 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.90 by $0.64. The company earned $4.68 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $4.03 billion. Its quarterly revenue was down 6.6% on a year-over-year basis. Marriott International has generated $6.00 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.7. Marriott International has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Marriott International are expected to grow by 415.15% in the coming year, from $0.66 to $3.40 per share. The P/E ratio of Marriott International is 30.73, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.11. The P/E ratio of Marriott International is 30.73, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Consumer Discretionary sector average P/E ratio of about 31.55. Marriott International has a PEG Ratio of 20.33. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Marriott International has a P/B Ratio of 39.88. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 12.77%
- On 12/20/2019 EVP Stephanie Linnartz Sell 16,606 at average share price of $151.00 which equates to $2,507,506.00 in money value.
- On 12/18/2019 Director Argiris Kyriakidis Sell 2,300 at average price of $148.92 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 12/17/2019 Major Shareholder Juliana B Marriott Sell 20,000 at average price of $148.93 with total value of : $2,978,600.00
Analyst at Zacks Investment Research are also talking about :
- 6/25/2020 – Marriott International is now covered by analysts at Gordon Haskett. They set a “hold” rating and a $89.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/23/2020 – Marriott International had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura from $123.00 to $148.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. ()
- 6/23/2020 – Marriott International had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura Instinet from $123.00 to $148.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. ()
- 6/22/2020 – Marriott International was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $105.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $92.00. ()
Marriott International (NASDAQ:MAR) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $85.24 And 5 day price change is -$4.58 (-5.08%) with average volume for 5 day average is 5,978,535. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $94.49 and 20 day price change is -$9.43 (-9.93%) and average 20 day moving volume is 6,083,273. 50 day moving average is $89.59 and 50 day price change is $1.34 ( 1.59%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 5,410,936. 200 day moving average is $115.97 and 200 day price change is -$46.91 (-35.40%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 3,908,707.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING