Middleby stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Middleby Upgraded by KeyCorp on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Overweight. The analysts previously had rating of Sector Weight.
Shares of Middleby traded up $5.21 on Monday, reaching $78.19. 341224 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1780861. Shares of Middleby started the day on Monday at $78.19. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $66.85 and its 200 day moving average is $94.39.Middleby has a 12 month low of $74.72 and a 12 month high of $142.98. While on yearly highs and lows, Middleby’s today has traded high as $79.23 and has touched $74.72 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Middleby Earnings and What to expect:
Middleby last announced its earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The industrial products company reported $1.46 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.39 by $0.07. The company earned $677.50 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $677.37 million. Its revenue for the quarter was down 1.4% on a year-over-year basis. Middleby has generated $7.02 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.4. Middleby has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Middleby are expected to grow by 30.03% in the coming year, from $3.93 to $5.11 per share. The P/E ratio of Middleby is 11.37, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.03. The P/E ratio of Middleby is 11.37, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Industrial Products sector average P/E ratio of about 19.46. Middleby has a P/B Ratio of 2.10. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.98%
- On 5/29/2020 Director Robert A Nerbonne Buy 2,700 at average share price of $72.73 which equates to $196,371.00 in money value.
- On 5/21/2020 Director Robert A Nerbonne Buy 1,540 at average price of $63.67 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/13/2020 Director Robert A Nerbonne Buy 1,750 at average price of $56.76 with total value of : $99,330.00
Analyst at KeyCorp are also talking about :
- 6/18/2020 – Middleby had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $64.00 to $85.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 6/2/2020 – Middleby is now covered by analysts at CL King. They set a “buy” rating and a $86.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/1/2020 – Middleby was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/9/2020 – Middleby was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Middleby (NASDAQ:MIDD) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $76.70 And 5 day price change is -$4.73 (-6.09%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,750,880. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $78.59 and 20 day price change is $4.88 (7.17%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,885,615. 50 day moving average is $66.85 and 50 day price change is $23.71 ( 48.12%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,747,144. 200 day moving average is $94.39 and 200 day price change is -$48.03 (-39.69%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 880,881.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING