Neurocrine Biosciences stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Neurocrine Biosciences Downgraded by Goldman Sachs Group Inc on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Neutral. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of Neurocrine Biosciences traded down -$2.21 on Monday, reaching $128.15. 279499 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 944720. Shares of Neurocrine Biosciences started the day on Monday at $128.15. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $113.93 and its 200 day moving average is $103.70.Neurocrine Biosciences has a 12 month low of $127.75 and a 12 month high of $131.00. While on yearly highs and lows, Neurocrine Biosciences’s today has traded high as $130.74 and has touched $127.75 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Neurocrine Biosciences Earnings and What to expect:
Neurocrine Biosciences last announced its quarterly earnings results on May 6th, 2020. The reported $0.82 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.56 by $0.26. The business earned $237.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $226.29 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 71.3% compared to the same quarter last year. Neurocrine Biosciences has generated $0.39 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 70.8. Neurocrine Biosciences has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Neurocrine Biosciences are expected to grow by 52.46% in the coming year, from $3.05 to $4.65 per share. The P/E ratio of Neurocrine Biosciences is 70.85, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.03. The P/E ratio of Neurocrine Biosciences is 70.85, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Medical sector average P/E ratio of about 28.14. Neurocrine Biosciences has a P/B Ratio of 18.84. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 4.30%
- On 6/23/2020 Insider Eiry Roberts Sell 5,000 at average share price of $130.00 which equates to $650,000.00 in money value.
- On 5/18/2020 Insider Darin Lippoldt Sell 5,000 at average price of $120.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/12/2020 Insider Haig P Bozigian Sell 61,555 at average price of $114.94 with total value of : $7,075,131.70
Analyst at Goldman Sachs Group Inc are also talking about :
- 6/26/2020 – Neurocrine Biosciences had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $124.00 to $149.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/23/2020 – Neurocrine Biosciences was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/18/2020 – Neurocrine Biosciences had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $122.00 to $134.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/18/2020 – Neurocrine Biosciences had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $116.00 to $135.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Neurocrine Biosciences (NASDAQ:NBIX) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $127.85 And 5 day price change is $1.53 (1.19%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,123,220. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $121.40 and 20 day price change is $5.60 (4.49%) and average 20 day moving volume is 909,180. 50 day moving average is $113.93 and 50 day price change is $35.14 ( 36.90%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 903,908. 200 day moving average is $103.70 and 200 day price change is $34.95 (36.63%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 857,472.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING