Pilgrim’s Pride stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Pilgrim’s Pride Downgraded by BMO Capital Markets on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Market Perform. The analysts previously had rating of Outperform.
Shares of Pilgrim’s Pride traded down -$0.35 on Monday, reaching $16.34. 510630 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1521534. Shares of Pilgrim’s Pride started the day on Monday at $16.34. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $19.71 and its 200 day moving average is $25.45.Pilgrim’s Pride has a 12 month low of $15.92 and a 12 month high of $33.67. While on yearly highs and lows, Pilgrim’s Pride’s today has traded high as $16.56 and has touched $15.92 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Pilgrim’s Pride Earnings and What to expect:
Pilgrim’s Pride last issued its earnings data on April 29th, 2020. The reported $0.18 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.17 by $0.01. The company earned $3.07 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.98 billion. Its revenue was up 12.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Pilgrim’s Pride has generated $1.62 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.5. Pilgrim’s Pride has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Pilgrim’s Pride are expected to decrease by -1.65% in the coming year, from $1.82 to $1.79 per share. The P/E ratio of Pilgrim’s Pride is 9.48, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.03. The P/E ratio of Pilgrim’s Pride is 9.48, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Consumer Staples sector average P/E ratio of about 37.23. Pilgrim’s Pride has a PEG Ratio of 1.37. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Pilgrim’s Pride has a P/B Ratio of 1.64. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 78.70%
- On 2/26/2020 CEO Jayson Penn Sell 3,988 at average share price of $22.31 which equates to $88,972.28 in money value.
- On 8/6/2019 CFO Fabio Sandri Sell 74,710 at average price of $28.27 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 8/6/2019 CEO Jayson Penn Sell 51,222 at average price of $28.29 with total value of : $1,449,070.38
Analyst at BMO Capital Markets are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Pilgrim’s Pride was downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/6/2020 – Pilgrim’s Pride was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/4/2020 – Pilgrim’s Pride had its price target lowered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from $23.00 to $19.00.
- 6/3/2020 – Pilgrim’s Pride was downgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
Pilgrim’s Pride (NASDAQ:PPC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $17.09 And 5 day price change is -$1.48 (-8.28%) with average volume for 5 day average is 859,687. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $18.32 and 20 day price change is -$4.37 (-21.04%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,854,417. 50 day moving average is $19.71 and 50 day price change is -$3.03 ( -15.59%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,339,615. 200 day moving average is $25.45 and 200 day price change is -$13.95 (-45.96%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,087,718.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING