Prestige Consumer Healthcare stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Prestige Consumer Healthcare Upgraded by Sidoti on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Neutral.
Shares of Prestige Consumer Healthcare traded down -$0.30 on Monday, reaching $36.58. 424378 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 479782. Shares of Prestige Consumer Healthcare end of the day on Monday at $36.58. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $40.34 and its 200 day moving average is $38.46.Prestige Consumer Healthcare has a 12 month low of $36.28 and a 12 month high of $46.12. While on yearly highs and lows, Prestige Consumer Healthcare’s today has traded high as $37.65 and has touched $36.28 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Earnings and What to expect:
Prestige Consumer Healthcare last released its earnings data on May 7th, 2020. The reported $0.82 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.74 by $0.08. The company earned $251.20 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $239.65 million. Its revenue was up 4.2% compared to the same quarter last year. Prestige Consumer Healthcare has generated $2.96 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.2. Prestige Consumer Healthcare has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Prestige Consumer Healthcare are expected to grow by 5.02% in the coming year, from $2.99 to $3.14 per share. The P/E ratio of Prestige Consumer Healthcare is 13.23, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.08. The P/E ratio of Prestige Consumer Healthcare is 13.23, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Consumer Discretionary sector average P/E ratio of about 31.29. Prestige Consumer Healthcare has a PEG Ratio of 3.08. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Prestige Consumer Healthcare has a P/B Ratio of 1.58. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 1.14%
- On 5/12/2020 CEO Ronald M Lombardi Sell 29,593 at average share price of $40.00 which equates to $1,183,720.00 in money value.
- On 11/11/2019 Insider Paton Brett Issued 586,594 at average price of $3.20 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/19/2018 EVP Timothy Connors Sell 34,000 at average price of $38.25 with total value of : $1,300,500.00
Analyst at Sidoti are also talking about :
- 6/24/2020 – Spire had its price target lowered by analysts at Sidoti from $78.00 to $72.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock. ()
- 6/23/2020 – Barrett Business Services had its price target raised by analysts at Sidoti from $77.00 to $82.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. ()
- 6/23/2020 – EnPro Industries had its price target raised by analysts at Sidoti from $56.00 to $63.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. ()
- 6/19/2020 – Regency Energy Partners is now covered by analysts at Sidoti. They set a “buy” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock. ()
Prestige Consumer Healthcare (NYSE:PBH) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $37.50 And 5 day price change is -$2.70 (-6.83%) with average volume for 5 day average is 556,369. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $39.97 and 20 day price change is -$4.46 (-10.80%) and average 20 day moving volume is 445,162. 50 day moving average is $40.34 and 50 day price change is -$2.54 ( -6.45%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 453,711. 200 day moving average is $38.46 and 200 day price change is $1.51 (4.28%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 443,876.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING