Facebook (NASDAQ:FB)‘s stock had its Buy rating Reiterated by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. in a research report issued to clients and investors. A price-to-earnings ratio of 31.75, market cap of 628.6B and a beta of 1.17. Facebook has a twelve month low $137.10 of and a twelve month high of $245.19.
Shares of Facebook traded up $4.56 on Monday, reaching $220.64. 57852884 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 25982952. Shares of Facebook at end of the day on Monday were at $220.64. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $217.64 and its 200 day moving average is 198.37.Facebook has a 12 month low of $207.11 and a 12 month high of $245.19. While on yearly highs and lows, Facebook’s today has traded high as $220.75 and has touched $207.11 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is 229.18 And 5 day price change is -21.32 (-8.91%) with average volume for 5 day average is 34,620,227. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is 232.17 and 20 day price change is -14.01 (-6.04%) and average 20 day moving volume is 23,528,881. 50 day moving average is 217.64 and 50 day price change is 38.66 ( 0.2157) and with average volume for 50 days is : 25,323,529. 200 day moving average is 198.37 and 200 day price change is 30.43 (0.1623) and with average volume for 200 days is : 19,430,377.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Facebook Earnings and What to expect:
Facebook last announced its quarterly earnings results on April 29th, 2020. The social networking company reported $1.71 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.78 by $0.07. The company had revenue of $17.74 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $17.25 billion. Its quarterly revenue was up 17.6% on a year-over-year basis. Facebook has generated $6.43 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.9. Facebook has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Facebook are expected to grow by 34.21% in the coming year, from $7.19 to $9.65 per share. The P/E ratio of Facebook is 29.90, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.08. The P/E ratio of Facebook is 29.90, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.51. Facebook has a PEG Ratio of 1.58. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Facebook has a P/B Ratio of 6.16. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 14.14%
- On 6/23/2020 VP Jennifer Newstead Sell 194 at average share price of $241.36 which equates to $46,823.84 in money value.
- On 6/16/2020 VP Jennifer Newstead Sell 194 at average price of $237.14 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/9/2020 VP Jennifer Newstead Sell 194 at average price of $231.52 with total value of : $44,914.88
What other brokers have to say about Facebook :
- 6/26/2020 – Facebook had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a $265.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/25/2020 – Facebook had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $240.00 to $300.00. ()
- 6/24/2020 – Facebook had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from $250.00 to $265.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. ()
- 6/18/2020 – Facebook was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. ()
Other firm’s rating by JPMorgan Chase & Co.:
- 6/29/2020 – Danone was given a new €73.00 price target on by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. ()
- 6/29/2020 – ZoomInfo Technologies is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set a “neutral” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/29/2020 – Warner Music Group is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set an “overweight” rating and a $40.00 price target on the stock. ()
- 6/29/2020 – Pearson had its “overweight” rating re-affirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 820 price target on the stock. ()
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING