Stock analysts at Argus initiated coverage on shares of Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) in a report issued on Tuesday. The brokerage set a Buy rating on the Computer and Technology stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of 38.13 and a beta of 0.82. Badger Meter has a twelve month low $41.50 of and a twelve month high of $70.83.
Shares of Badger Meter traded up $1.85 on Tuesday, reaching $62.92. 167610 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 144119. Shares of Badger Meter closed trading at $62.92 on Tuesday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$60.72 and its 200 day moving average is $59.52.Badger Meter has a 12 month low of $61.47 and a 12 month high of $70.83. While on yearly highs and lows, Badger Meter’s today has traded high as $63.22 and has touched $61.47 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Badger Meter Earnings and What to expect:
Badger Meter last released its quarterly earnings results on April 16th, 2020. The scientific and technical instruments company reported $0.41 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.36 by $0.05. The business had revenue of $108.50 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $106.67 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 3.5% on a year-over-year basis. Badger Meter has generated $1.61 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 37.8. Badger Meter has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, July 16th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Badger Meter are expected to grow by 11.32% in the coming year, from $1.59 to $1.77 per share. The P/E ratio of Badger Meter is 37.71, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Badger Meter is 37.71, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.87. Badger Meter has a P/B Ratio of 5.51. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.80%
- On 5/26/2020 VP Fred J Begale Sell 518 at average share price of $64.05 which equates to $33,177.90 in money value.
- On 3/4/2020 VP Gregory M Gomez Sell 5,707 at average price of $62.09 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 3/3/2020 Director Richard A Meeusen Sell 20,400 at average price of $63.08 with total value of : $1,286,832.00
Analyt at Argus other ratings :
Latest rating for Badger Meter by other brokers:
- 6/30/2020 – Marina Biotech is now covered by analysts at Argus. They set a “buy” rating and a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/25/2020 – Catalent is now covered by analysts at Argus. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/24/2020 – Microsoft had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $200.00 to $235.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/24/2020 – AGNC Investment is now covered by analysts at Argus. They set a “buy” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $61.04 And 5 day price change is $0.24 (0.38%) with average volume for 5 day average is 171,365. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $63.17 and 20 day price change is $0.17 (0.27%) and average 20 day moving volume is 140,726. 50 day moving average is $60.72 and 50 day price change is $6.17 ( 10.91%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 150,895. 200 day moving average is $59.52 and 200 day price change is $8.63 (15.96%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 201,170.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING