Stock analysts at Berenberg Bank initiated coverage on shares of Realty Income (NYSE:O) in a report issued on Tuesday. The brokerage set a Buy rating on the Finance stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of 41.04 and a beta of 0.66. Realty Income has a twelve month low $38.00 of and a twelve month high of $84.92.
Shares of Realty Income traded down -$0.05 on Tuesday, reaching $59.50. 2621889 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3695052. Shares of Realty Income closed trading at $59.50 on Tuesday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$56.13 and its 200 day moving average is $68.37.Realty Income has a 12 month low of $58.94 and a 12 month high of $84.92. While on yearly highs and lows, Realty Income’s today has traded high as $60.25 and has touched $58.94 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Realty Income Earnings and What to expect:
Realty Income last issued its earnings data on May 4th, 2020. The real estate investment trust reported $0.46 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.85 by $0.39. The firm earned $414.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $399.61 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 16.9% on a year-over-year basis. Realty Income has generated $3.32 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 41.1. Realty Income has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Monday, August 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Realty Income are expected to grow by 5.87% in the coming year, from $3.41 to $3.61 per share. The P/E ratio of Realty Income is 41.02, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Realty Income is 41.02, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 18.17. Realty Income has a PEG Ratio of 5.39. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Realty Income has a P/B Ratio of 2.00. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.20%
- On 9/9/2019 CFO Paul M Meurer Sell 10,000 at average share price of $75.33 which equates to $753,300.00 in money value.
- On 9/5/2019 Director A. Larry Chapman Sell 8,000 at average price of $75.09 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/28/2019 EVP Michael R Pfeiffer Sell 10,829 at average price of $69.83 with total value of : $756,189.07
Analyt at Berenberg Bank other ratings :
Latest rating for Realty Income by other brokers:
- 6/30/2020 – Royal Dutch Shell was given a new GBX 1,440 price target on by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Safehold is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Spirit Realty Capital is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Global Net Lease is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a $22.00 price target on the stock.
Realty Income (NYSE:O) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $59.44 And 5 day price change is -$1.28 (-2.09%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,306,232. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $61.18 and 20 day price change is $2.79 (4.88%) and average 20 day moving volume is 3,527,808. 50 day moving average is $56.13 and 50 day price change is $9.12 ( 17.93%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 3,368,273. 200 day moving average is $68.37 and 200 day price change is -$12.64 (-17.40%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,797,403.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING