Stock analysts at Berenberg Bank initiated coverage on shares of Safehold (NYSE:SAFE) in a report issued on Tuesday. The brokerage set a Buy rating on the Finance stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of 61.13 and a beta of #N/A. Safehold has a twelve month low $26.61 of and a twelve month high of $67.18.
Shares of Safehold traded up $1.64 on Tuesday, reaching $57.49. 130262 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 196218. Shares of Safehold closed trading at $57.49 on Tuesday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$55.51 and its 200 day moving average is $46.30.Safehold has a 12 month low of $56.14 and a 12 month high of $67.18. While on yearly highs and lows, Safehold’s today has traded high as $57.99 and has touched $56.14 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Safehold Earnings and What to expect:
Safehold last released its earnings results on April 23rd, 2020. The reported $0.36 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.39 by $0.03. The company earned $40.20 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $41.24 million. Safehold has generated $0.89 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 61.4. Safehold has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, July 24th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Safehold are expected to grow by 13.95% in the coming year, from $1.29 to $1.47 per share. The P/E ratio of Safehold is 61.36, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Safehold is 61.36, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Finance sector average P/E ratio of about 18.17. Safehold has a P/B Ratio of 2.14. P/B Ratios below 3 indicates that a company is reasonably valued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 0.53%
- On 4/28/2020 Major Shareholder Istar Inc. Buy 1,759,651 at average share price of $57.16 which equates to $100,581,651.16 in money value.
- On 2/28/2020 Major Shareholder Istar Inc. Buy 15,000 at average price of $52.62 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 2/26/2020 Major Shareholder Istar Inc. Buy 15,000 at average price of $57.95 with total value of : $869,250.00
Analyt at Berenberg Bank other ratings :
Latest rating for Safehold by other brokers:
- 6/30/2020 – Royal Dutch Shell was given a new GBX 1,440 price target on by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Realty Income is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a $70.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Spirit Realty Capital is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Global Net Lease is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating and a $22.00 price target on the stock.
Safehold (NYSE:SAFE) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $57.72 And 5 day price change is -$4.78 (-7.66%) with average volume for 5 day average is 257,955. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $61.47 and 20 day price change is $1.55 (2.76%) and average 20 day moving volume is 220,744. 50 day moving average is $55.51 and 50 day price change is $6.49 ( 12.69%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 169,845. 200 day moving average is $46.30 and 200 day price change is $27.22 (89.45%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 256,550.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING