Stock analysts at Cowen Inc initiated coverage on shares of Dell (NYSE:DELL) in a report issued on Tuesday. The brokerage set a Market Perform rating on the Computer and Technology stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of 0 and a beta of #N/A. Dell has a twelve month low $25.51 of and a twelve month high of $59.17.
Shares of Dell traded up $1.16 on Tuesday, reaching $54.94. 2934319 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3578743. Shares of Dell closed trading at $54.94 on Tuesday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$45.54 and its 200 day moving average is $47.39.Dell has a 12 month low of $53.42 and a 12 month high of $59.17. While on yearly highs and lows, Dell’s today has traded high as $55.23 and has touched $53.42 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Dell Earnings and What to expect:
Dell last posted its quarterly earnings data on May 28th, 2020. The technology company reported $1.34 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.01 by $0.33. The business had revenue of $21.90 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $20.65 billion. Its revenue was up .0% on a year-over-year basis. Dell has generated $5.96 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.8. Dell has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, September 3rd, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Dell are expected to grow by 22.22% in the coming year, from $5.40 to $6.60 per share. The P/E ratio of Dell is 8.77, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Dell is 8.77, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.87. Dell has a PEG Ratio of 0.81. PEG Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued. Dell has a P/B Ratio of 12.63. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 48.30%
- On 6/2/2020 Insider Karen H Quintos Sell 37,933 at average share price of $49.19 which equates to $1,865,924.27 in money value.
- On 5/29/2020 Insider Howard D Elias Sell 16,004 at average price of $50.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/29/2020 CFO Thomas W Sweet Sell 3,038 at average price of $50.00 with total value of : $151,900.00
Analyt at Cowen Inc other ratings :
Latest rating for Dell by other brokers:
- 6/30/2020 – Xilinx had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen Inc from $90.00 to $95.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – HP is now covered by analysts at Cowen Inc. They set a “market perform” rating and a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – HollyFrontier was downgraded by analysts at Cowen Inc from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Hologic was upgraded by analysts at Cowen Inc from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock.
Dell (NYSE:DELL) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $53.03 And 5 day price change is $5.43 (11.08%) with average volume for 5 day average is 5,868,708. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $49.71 and 20 day price change is $5.29 (10.76%) and average 20 day moving volume is 3,476,027. 50 day moving average is $45.54 and 50 day price change is $13.48 ( 32.91%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 2,910,263. 200 day moving average is $47.39 and 200 day price change is $0.93 (1.74%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 2,763,795.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING