Stock analysts at HC Wainwright initiated coverage on shares of Avadel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVDL) in a report issued on Tuesday. The brokerage set a Buy rating on the Medical stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of #N/A and a beta of 1.35. Avadel Pharmaceuticals has a twelve month low $1.82 of and a twelve month high of $13.49.
Shares of Avadel Pharmaceuticals traded up $0.14 on Tuesday, reaching $8.08. 576741 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 631636. Shares of Avadel Pharmaceuticals closed trading at $8.08 on Tuesday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$8.79 and its 200 day moving average is $7.05.Avadel Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $8.00 and a 12 month high of $13.49. While on yearly highs and lows, Avadel Pharmaceuticals’s today has traded high as $8.62 and has touched $8.00 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Avadel Pharmaceuticals Earnings and What to expect:
Avadel Pharmaceuticals last issued its earnings results on May 11th, 2020. The reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.27) by $0.25. The business had revenue of $12.24 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $10.25 million. Avadel Pharmaceuticals has generated ($0.89) earnings per share over the last year. Avadel Pharmaceuticals has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Friday, August 14th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 15.23%
- On 12/12/2019 Insider Sandra L Hatten Sell 3,072 at average share price of $7.23 which equates to $22,210.56 in money value.
- On 12/4/2019 Director Eric J Ende Buy 10,000 at average price of $5.76 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 11/18/2019 Director Geoffrey Michael Glass Buy 20,000 at average price of $5.30 with total value of : $106,000.00
Analyt at HC Wainwright other ratings :
Latest rating for Avadel Pharmaceuticals by other brokers:
- 6/30/2020 – Verrica Pharmaceuticals had its price target lowered by analysts at HC Wainwright from $24.00 to $18.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – Repligen had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $151.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $143.00.
- 6/30/2020 – Marinus Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating re-affirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/30/2020 – BioNTech was downgraded by analysts at HC Wainwright from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
Avadel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVDL) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $8.15 And 5 day price change is -$0.84 (-9.47%) with average volume for 5 day average is 666,073. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $8.48 and 20 day price change is -$0.05 (-0.62%) and average 20 day moving volume is 628,523. 50 day moving average is $8.79 and 50 day price change is -$1.39 ( -14.76%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 969,397. 200 day moving average is $7.05 and 200 day price change is $5.87 (271.76%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 769,900.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING