Stock analysts at Roth Capital initiated coverage on shares of Generac (NYSE:GNRC) in a report issued on Tuesday. The brokerage set a Buy rating on the Computer and Technology stock. A price-to-earnings ratio of 30.57 and a beta of 0.92. Generac has a twelve month low $68.23 of and a twelve month high of $123.19.
Shares of Generac traded up $3.05 on Tuesday, reaching $121.93. 902388 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1046289. Shares of Generac closed trading at $121.93 on Tuesday mid-day. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $$108.10 and its 200 day moving average is $99.29.Generac has a 12 month low of $118.64 and a 12 month high of $123.19. While on yearly highs and lows, Generac’s today has traded high as $122.36 and has touched $118.64 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
Generac Earnings and What to expect:
Generac last issued its earnings data on April 30th, 2020. The technology company reported $0.87 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.74 by $0.13. The business earned $475.90 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $473.87 million. Its revenue was up .5% on a year-over-year basis. Generac has generated $5.06 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.4. Generac has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Thursday, August 6th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for Generac are expected to grow by 18.59% in the coming year, from $4.25 to $5.04 per share. The P/E ratio of Generac is 30.37, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.26. The P/E ratio of Generac is 30.37, which means that it is trading at a less expensive P/E ratio than the Computer and Technology sector average P/E ratio of about 41.87. Generac has a PEG Ratio of 4.26. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. Generac has a P/B Ratio of 7.28. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 2.90%
- On 6/23/2020 EVP Erik Wilde Sell 10,092 at average share price of $117.07 which equates to $1,181,470.44 in money value.
- On 6/17/2020 EVP Patrick John Forsythe Sell 200 at average price of $115.00 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 5/11/2020 CFO York A Ragen Sell 6,000 at average price of $103.92 with total value of : $623,520.00
Analyt at Roth Capital other ratings :
Latest rating for Generac by other brokers:
- 6/29/2020 – Ballard Power Systems was upgraded by analysts at Roth Capital from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $10.00.
- 6/26/2020 – G1 Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Roth Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/26/2020 – Lovesac had its price target raised by analysts at Roth Capital from $29.00 to $33.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/26/2020 – Ambarella had its price target lowered by analysts at Roth Capital from $65.00 to $50.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Generac (NYSE:GNRC) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $116.97 And 5 day price change is $3.42 (2.93%) with average volume for 5 day average is 2,191,530. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $113.51 and 20 day price change is $9.62 (8.71%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,157,427. 50 day moving average is $108.10 and 50 day price change is $20.74 ( 20.87%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 870,071. 200 day moving average is $99.29 and 200 day price change is $36.88 (44.31%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 851,430.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING